*Seen*

Soobie: Meet me at the entrance of the university?

Beomgyu: Why?

*Seen*

Soobie: Please? Just trust me

Beomgyu: Funny how you tell me to trust you...

*Seen*

Soobie: Right... but please?

Beomgyu: Fine...

*Seen*

Soobie: Thank you!

Beomgyu sighed and put his phone in his pocket. "I have to go, I'll be back soon."

Yeonjun raised his eyebrow, "Everything okay?"

Beomgyu nodded, "Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll be back soon," He said, grabbing his coat and putting it on.

Beomgyu walked through the halls until he reached the entrance. Through the glass doors he could see Soobin waiting for him holding a small bouquet of his favorite flower.

"This is for you." Soobin said, holding out the bouquet of poppies when Beomgyu approached him.

"I'm surprised you remembered my favorite flower," Beomgyu admitted, "When I told you, you didn't seem all that interested. And that was before you stopped paying attention to me. Before we even dated."

"One thing you didn't know..." Soobin began, gently grabbing Beomgyu's free hand, which Beomgyu didn't know how to feel about, "Is that I always payed attention to whatever you told me."

"Oh..." Beomgyu said, not really knowing where to go with that sentence. But there was something he needed to comfirm.

"Soobin..." Beomgyu said, gently pulling his hand away, and with a deep breath said, "Did you break it off with Chae-Yeong? I need to know before I keep talking to you."

Soobin nodded, "I did. You can ask her if you don't believe me."

"Hmm... okay... but why did you want to see me?"

"Well, first because I promised to earn your love and trust back, and second, because I wanted to take you somewhere."

"Where?" Beomgyu asked, now genuinely curious.

"You'll see." Soobin said, grabbing his hand and leading him down the stairs. Beomgyu groaned.

"You always did this to me!" He whined, "You would always say you wanted to take me somewhere and then not even tell me where until you already dragged me there!"

Soobin chuckled slightly, "I know. But trust me, you don't want to miss this."

Beomgyu sighed.

After a couple of minutes of walking they stopped outside a familiar park. Beomgyu sighed when Soobin sat down on a bench.

"That's it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Soobin smiled. "Have a little faith. Sit down."

Beomgyu sighed but sat down.

"Are you going to tell me why we're here?" Beomgyu asked, but then he remembered something.

"You still remember?" Beomgyu whispered, looking at Soobin.

Soobin smiled. "Of course. You loved when I convinced my parents to drop us off here and wait in the car on your birthday. It was when you were turning twelve, I believe."

Beomgyu nodded and smiled. 

"We still have time though..." Soobin said, checking his phone. "Around thirty minutes."