Chapter 52

Multiple POVs

Trigger Warnings: sexual assault, rape, violence, forced drug use, self-harm

Jackson's POV

After cleaning her up, I'd carried her in my arms down the service elevator and to the waiting car. She slept the entire way, which was good. Saved me from having to blindfold her. We arrived at home and I'd stripped off her outfit. She wouldn't be needing business suits anymore, then again she wouldn't need much in the way of clothing anymore. I smirked to myself as I looked down at her naked form. She'd always acted so high and mighty then crumbled when Chloe and I touched her. Now she was all mine. She was still unconscious when I pushed her legs apart and pumped into her. Her cunt was slick with juices and offered no resistance - Chloe's drugs made sure of that. I'd never been a fan of fucking an unconscious person, but time was of the essence and at least this way, I knew she wouldn't fight back.

It only took a few pumps before I finished inside of her again. I pinched off every drop I could inside her then cleaned myself up. Leaving her in a puddle of cum, I placed the earbuds in her ears, and began the audio, then checked the cuff and chain on her leg. Seeing that everything was secure, I left to finish dinner.

Audio recordings played on a continuous loop while she sleeps (Jackson removes the earbuds before she wakes - she has no idea this technique is being used on her):

Obey

Submit

Wives submit to their husbands.

Jackson is your husband.

Obey

Submit

You obey your husband.

Jackson is your husband.

You obey Jackson.

Obey

Submit

Marissa's POV

My head was pounding and the room was dark when I finally opened my eyes. I tried to take in my surroundings but everything seemed fuzzy.

Jackson

My father

Chloe

Married

They raped me...

I took in a deep breath and let out a sob as I tried to sit up. When I moved my leg I felt a weight and reached down to feel the metal cuff. I was chained to the bed.

"I see you're finally awake," Jackson's voice came from the doorway. "I brought you dinner." He stepped forward carrying a tray of food that smelled heavenly. Despite my best efforts, my stomach growled loudly. He chuckled, "I think someone's hungry."

"No, thank you," I muttered and tried to move away.

"Rissa," he barked and I froze. "Do not disobey your husband." His words hung like a weight in my ears. Husband - Jackson was my husband. "Obey." The word made me feel heavy and I moved closer to him. He leaned in and kissed the top of my head in a loving manner, "Well done, wife. Now, let me feed you." I lifted my head and did as he had commanded. The chicken practically melted on my tongue and I let out a soft moan that made him chuckle. When I had finished, he placed the tray on top of a large metal cage. It looked like a dog crate but more sturdy. I noticed metal cuffs attached to the top dangling inside and gasped.