3

(Hospital:)-Anna, you're too early today.

-Yes, Irene, you noticed that well. I started meditation in the morning. Exercises directly affect. I feel very vigorous.

-Yes, I understand now. What kind of plan do you implement?

-I get up at 5:45. After 15 minutes at the latest, I will make 4 short meditation for 10 minutes after the application of 20 minutes of heating movements.

However, it takes a maximum of 2 minutes. I pay a lot of attention to this too. In fact, I usually complete the exercises in one piece.

-Do you use special tools, okay?

-It didn't come to me, of course. But then I canceled everything about shopping in my head. I said to myself, "The less tools, the less chaos!" I thought. I can't fill my house with them.

-Dr. Mike called me. See you at the break..

-Hey Strek. Don't sleep now. We're going to the place.

-Now?

-Yes, now. Maybe we're even late.

-Is there a gold coffee in the place?

-I do not know. Check it yourself. Only, the stove is broken, let me tell you from the beginning.Strek dived into thoughts close to finishing his coffee:"What happened to me on the day of tiredness. I didn't miss the dose of the pill. Or, did I miss too much?Ugh! My head is cracking. 8 days later there was something ..What was that? Hah. We have an anniversary of meeting Anna. Yes, he pays attention to them.Oh, those women! "-Strek me. I hope you haven't forgotten how to disable the camera system.

-No; What's more! Do I forget that no, Michael.

-I saw you swallowed a double pill in the morning.

-But, Michael. Am I a child?

-No, of course. But in our work, the margin of error cannot be more than that of a doctor. We both know what's going to happen in the opposite situation, right?

-Yes you are right.

-Stop. I will go to the toilet and return immediately. It will not last long.

-I'm here, Michael. (And isn't he talking about the delay? Stupid!)

Gloria's phone was playing occasionally. However, she did not answer any calls. Because she was making a unpleasant joke. Soon, she wouldn't go to school either. She even left his makeup bag at home. Everyone around him would be angry with it.

Gloria was doing it because she thought she was forgotten. She was in the mood of a naughty girl rather than an enthusiasm for revenge.His own luck, his mother did not wake up from his sleep.Because the mother could have asked her daughter why she didn't look at the phones. Ten minutes later, his mother Catherine woke up with a slight pain at the beginning.She was deliriously:"Uh! My head hurts, my head. Ah!""Did I miss the drink too much again? Uh!"Catherine wanted to take a shower before preparing the breakfast. But there was something she forgot.The doctor she went to 10 days ago told him to stay away from hot water. Catherine was looking at the shower title meaninglessly. She wanted to finish his job in the bathroom quickly.Meanwhile, she remembered that she shouldn't use hot water."Oh my God. I was almost ruined. Anyway, thank goodness." she said and came to his own taking a shower with cold water flowing.(10 minutes later:)-Gloria, are you at home? I can not hear your voice. Give a sign, please.

-Why is my phone?

-Ah, Gloria. Where did you disappear again? You put the stairs on 25, but you are still tired!Gloria did not respond to her mother as well as everyone. Soon Catherine's nerves would swell.

-I bought him a $ 1300 dress? How stupid I am, that?

Gloria preferred the shopping center in the side town to temporarily disappear. The first place in the shopping center was the famous Japanese "S*** Music Store" shop. His eyes pushed him to look for the last album of 'Florence + The Machine. She would soon find him and he would be very pleased.- K-pop wrapped all over. What is this!

-Yes lady, what do you want?

-Ha, I'm looking at it for now. I will ask something alone. Is there a Box-Set of "Florence + The Machine"? I couldn't see it.

-The sold. However, if you are buying for sure, it may come next week.

Does it take more than 1 week after?-The most 15 days is delayed.

-Well, I have the first single and the first album, I already have it.

-They have very high rating numbers for their latest album. I like too. If you are the fan of the band, don't miss it, if you ask me.