My Kuya Shan

"kuya please please please"

i kept on begging kuya for ate ayi's time.

"please kuya, eversince you got together you never shared her to me! during the ligawan stage i always get to bond with her."

i stomped my right foot and frowned.

"alright, i'll tell her." kuya sighed.

i was so happy because the last time i saw ate kierra was months ago because kuya would always bring her far away, bataan, to be specific.

he liked that we get along so much but i always receive scold from kuya for bringing her to my shopping malls.

well, ate enjoyed anyway.

i was wearing the dress she gave me last year and a perfume kuya gave me this year. 

 from: kuya

elyse, enough with the spoiling ha. don't make her waste money again.

to: kuya

kuya you're so oa! its not wasting money! its investing!

from: kuya

amora elyse ledezma

to: kuya

alright, kuya shan... i won't.

kuya's very strict to me when i spoil ate kierra. maybe he didn't just want ate ayi to feel awkward.

i heard ate beeping outside our house.i walked fast... i didn't run because i was wearing my new sandals and i might slipped away.

"hello, elyse!"

ate kierra greeted me as soon as i opened the shotgun seat door.her eyes was shining bright like a diamond. she was damn gorgeous! she looked more mature now! i was very amused.

"hi ate! you're so pretty!"

i kept complimenting her. i mean, look at her!

"where do you want to go?" she asked me.

"ayaw ni kuya magshopping us." i rolled my eyes.

"hahaha! pero siya grabe siya magshopping!"we both just laughed at kuya.

"i have a suggestion ate! there's this new resto by the bay near moa."

"fasten your seat belt, ma'am."

we arrived not so long and was able to park in a view where we could see the sunset after eating.ate kierra's new car was ford ranger, basically its a pick-up car, we'll be staying at the back while watching the sun sets.

we both ordered pasta. agilo olio for her, pesto for me.

after eating, we went out and walked back to the car while we digest our food.

"ate..."

"yes eli?"

"thank you po ha..." 

i felt like she knew what i was referring to.

"thank you for loving my kuya, ate. you know kuya never believed in love. if he did, it was only i and her... mom he loved the most. oh and also, hiro of course. but now that you came, he was able to find the love he deserves. a love like how sevi gave me. and continously giving me."

she held my hand and said,

"thank you too, eli. for being there for him. for saving him... for telling him na meron siyang katulad mo na handang ipaglaban siya sa daddy niya."

"kuya deserves the world. late niya lang narealize... nung dumating ka lang."

she hugged and assured me.

"don't worry elyse. he will always be my yesterday, today, and tomorrow. i promise."

DISCLAIMER

This is just an au written by kahician on twitter. It is not affiliated with 4reuminct and University Series. DON'T STEAL OR REPOST.