Japan Escapade (1)

"Daddy! Mommy! I'm the batch valedictorian!"

Avrielle was so happy to announce that she was the valedictorian of their batch. We were eating breakfast when she checked her email.

"I'm so proud of you, anak." Yanna hugged her tight.

"You never fail to make us proud, love!" I commended.

I was planning to treat Avi on a vacation trip before she enters high school.

Puro kwento si Avi tungkol sa gusto niya daw bisitahin ang Disneyland sa Hongkong one day. I caught her once searching for great places to visit with me, Lai and Yanna.

Ever since that day, I instantly told Yanna about it. Si Avi yung tipo ng anak na hindi kailanman nanghingi ng luho. Minsan nga kami pa ang nagbibigay sa kanya ng kusa. Hindi siya nanghihingi kahit na kailangan niya. Mas pipiliin niyang ubusin ang isang bagay hangga't may halaga at magagamit pa.

Avrielle's a great kid. She deserves all the love the world could ever have. 

"What price do you want?" 

"Nothing Daddy! I'm okay with nothing." she smiled.

Habang kausap namin si Avi, Shan called.

"Hiro! Yanna mentioned that you plan to visit Japan this year for Avi's grad gift?"

"Oh, oo. Planning to. Why?" I asked.

"Wanna join our trip? Kieran and Cianelle's excited to see Lai and their Ate Avi daw eh."

"I'll ask Yanna." as I gazed to Yanna.

It was our free day today. I have no pending flights, some goes with Yanna. Whenever we have family time, our usual routine was to eat breakfast and lunch altogether, then nap for 2-4PM, then go out by 5PM for family date, and watch movie at night.

That was what happened today. 

After eating lunch, Avi, and Lai took a nap. I opened my laptop and checked available flights this year.

"What are you doing?" Yanna sat beside me.

"Oh, I'm checking flights to Japan. Shan called me that they were planning to have a vacation too."

"That's nice! Hindi ko pa din namimeet yung kambal." 

I called Shan to ask if they booked their flights already. He said no. I volunteered to book our flight. 

Lai suddenly appeared in front of us. I instantly closed my laptop

"Yes baby?" Yanna asked. 

"Mommy, I want to visit Japan." as he scratched his eyes.

"Soon, anak." I smiled to Lai.

When Avi woke up, she immediately went to her bathroom, took a shower because she was excited to try her newly discovered restaurant.

I followed Yanna as she entered the bathroom. I held her waist. 

"Hiro, this isn't the time." Yanna softly spoke.

"There's always time for everything." I faced her in front of me.

That was quick.

I was the first to went down the parking to drive it in front of the lobby.

I went out to wait them when a familiar car arrived.

The car horned. 

It was Kalix. 

"Hi Tito Hiro!" Nat and Kye shouted from the back.

"Hello Hiro!" Luna greeted.

"Wow what brings Martinez fam here?" I asked.