Chapter 1: Always

Start from the beginning

"don'tmention his name" natawa ako ng marinig palang niya ang pangalan ni Kuya Clark parang stress na stress na agad siya

"He's the only one who visited me a number of times though" I said still laughing at him

"yeah.. just defend him all you want but that doesn't change the fact that he needs to  do his work, What an assholes Lawyer, too much free time" Kuya complained to the point I can see all the stress he got from Kuya Clark in the past few years, but at the thought of Kuya Clark buried with work he probably gonna burn all those papers and torture the hell out of his assistant while working. An outgoing brother and a career focused brother in the same firm wouldn't be that bad, right? probably in the first few months. I pat my his shoulder showing my sympathy "don't gave me that look, you two always a partner in crime"

I just joyfully laughed sa sinabi niya before changing the topic "Is everything alright with the Firm?" I askd worriedly gently placed my head in his shoulder while his free arms wrap me with it. "Just another Client lawsuits with a client from rival Garcia&Lee Law Firm, Another headache Clark left behind" he said before lazily leaning his back at inayos ang pwesto namin dalawa. "pero pwede mo naman sabihin si Kuya Clark sigurado naman alam niya ang responsibilidad niya to help you with the firm"

"of course he listen and work with his responsibilities but there are some things that doesn't require him to do that much"

"just like playing with female clients haha"

"I supposed that what I meant"

"but who's this Octagon Law Firm?" I confusedly asked as he didn't say that much details aside from the fact that was supposed to be Kuya Clark case but later on excluded him due to some unforeseen circumstances.

"Don't concern yourself with it, Just enjoy your stay here...Wait-- about that, How long do you plan on staying?" mas itinuon niya ang atensyon sakin, I avoided his gaze and looked outside the window before looking at him smiling widely

"Kuya, I plan to stay here for good" I replied hiding the feeling of uneasiness with Kuya's intriguing stare. "Come on, I'm not your client trying to hide something from her lawyer" I said chuckling while he just shake his head at me, I clutch my hands at him "Kuya.. mahal kong kuya.." I literally used my baby talk to him, it sound embarrassing but I still did it anyway, it's been awhile teasing my ever-so rigid and stiff brother

"that's Good but what about your work there?" he said getting my hands off of him, I sneered at him, he still hate it saying girl's should act like they van handle themselves well.

"Still on process but I'm sure I'll get a call any days from now from my other work" It wasn't an easy decision I worked so hard to earned a spot in the arts industry and carved my name in one of the historic frames in our University, I have a stable work there too and the friends I found are residing there too.  I miss my persons already. "My contract with the University expired tsaka I think its time to spend more time with the family and be in close proximity" I lied it didn't expire I terminated my contract as an associate Professor. I still have 2 years to fulfill.

"I didn't think you had that included in your plan though, I honestly thought you would stay there until old age" He said nonchalantly.

"Kuya naman... I'm trying to be a filial daughter" I didn't know if he was joking or not but I get it, my older brother right here is way too rigid and uptight to do that "Were here" he suddenly said, my heart race faster at the realization that there is no going back and I'm here. This is not a capture photo in a small sized card pin in my apartment's refrigerator door. Nandito na talaga ako. "oh right..." yan lang ang nasabi ko ng makita na sa di kalayuan ang gate ng subdivisions na tinitirikan ng bahay namin, It felt surreal as the familiar road and houses came into view, in just a few meters we've reached the main gate of our house and a big fountain could be seen first before the main entrance of the house, it is exactly the same, nothing has changed in the landscape, It was very well maintained.