Chapter 10

Meeting Papyrus. Sans.. Wait YOUNGER brother?!

Kai then entered Snowdin Town. Meeting monsters as he walks, visiting the bar and library- i mean librarby. Passing the crhismas tree he then found a house with chrismas lights.

He's not surprised as he imagined to be. Probally because of the town's name.

The house's door then opens, revealing a tall skeleton that he assumes is the older brother of Sans, Papyrus. "HUH? AH! HELLO THERE WEIRD LOOKING MONSTER! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BROTHER ANYWHERE? HE'S ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT, WEARS A BLUE JACKET AND HE'S ALWAYS TELLING PUNS" Not expecting his loud voice Kai answered.

"AH! Uhh.. Yes! He is in the entrance of the town"

"WOWIE! I WOULD NOT EXPECT MY BROTHER TO BE AT HIS SENTRY POST AT THIS HOUR! WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACCOMPANY THERE FELLOW MONSTER?" He asked and Kai nodded.

They then go to where Sans and Frisk is.

Some time before the encounter of Paps

Kai is walking to the town and disappears on the view of Sans and Frisk.

"So kid...." He started. "How about you start explaining what is happening here?"

'I don't actually know what happened but I think the reset button glitched out' They signed quite nervous.
'And I don't know how it will go on. Kai said he's looking for the missing children'

"The souls?" Sans asked. 'yeah but I think he is just here to protect me now'

Faintly the two heard a voice calling out Sans.
"Huh.. Looks like Paps found the kid. Weird that he isn't captured" He said while looking in the direction of the town where two figures were walking, a taller and a smaller one.

[290 words]
[( Managed to finish this chapter atleast :']
This chapter took so long to finish because I'm lazy and couldn't think of anything to write.
The good news is that I don't have to go to school anymore so I will have more time to write this book and some others that I have in mind )]

See you next time in this or another book~
:]