Chapter 5

Toriel the caretaker of the islands

Two people are seen walking to somewhere. Frisk and their caretaker Toriel. When suddenly they heard someone shout.
"JUST GIVE UP ALREADY KID! YOU LOST NOW GIVE ME THAT SOUL!!"
Making them go there faster.

When they get there they see a guy trapped in spiky vines while a flower is laughing at him.

Without a second thought Toriel shots a fire ball into the flower, making it drop him in the ground and run away.
The person already weak from the fall and the flower passed out again.

"Oh god! My child do you have any heal itens?"
Toriel said while trying to heal him with healing magic.
Frisk takes out some monster candy from their pocket and gives to their goat mom.

"Alright for now let's get him to our house to patch him."

~Time skip brought by Sans and Papyrus cooking~

"Ughh... Not this again.." Kai pouted while trying to look around. He is now in a grey room with two beds and alot of boxes. Beside him there's a note and his things.

'Greetings,
I am sorry for not being here when you woke up. But my child told me that it will be less frightening if I wasn't the first person you'll see when you woke up. So if you need anything you can ask my child while I'm not there.
                                         Toriel.'

'huh... Wait is Toriel a monster?!!' He thought alarmed but quickly realized that if Toriel is really a monster he wouldn't be alive by now 'so she is a good monster??' while thinking another person (*cough* giraffe *cough*) entered the room with some food. Which he immediately recognized as Frisk the last child to fall down Mount Ebott.

"Frisk!? Your okay??" Kai asked.
'Yeah I'm fine! Also why do you have info about the fallen children?' Frisk signed putting the food on top of a box and now holding his notebook.

"I'm looking for them. Your and their family miss you guys."

[335 words]
[( Well well well..
Look who's managed to post a new chapter! Also I have a question.
Do you think I should make some special chapters? Not only on holidays of course. I'm thinking of making one special chapter after 10 chapters.
I will make an image for this chapter sometime.
Ps: took a shower a while ago and some soap accidentally fell in my eye. I'm in pain. )]

See you next time~
:]