Chapter 8

Was that a ghost?

While Chara and Frisk went to the basement to talk to Sans. Kai went, with the permission of Toriel, explore the islands.

While exploring he saw a blur of white with a bit of black in the corner of his eye. He turned but nothing was there.
A bit creeped out he went back to Toriel's house. When he entered he heard sounds in the kitchen 'so Ms. Toriel is home' and he also heard faint knocking in the basement.
'oh Sans!' he thought while going downstairs.
'wait Frisk? They know Morse code? oh no wait is tap code..' Kai thought confused.

".....did................really........kid" he heard Sans say. 'eh..?'
Frisk knocked on the door a bit.
"Umm Frisk? What are you doing here?" Kai said catching their attention.
'sorry. I was curious about the knocking on this door'
"It's okay just go upstairs Ms. Toriel is in the kitchen and might need some help" with that they set off but Kai saw a green and yellow blur while turning to the door. He turned again to the stairs but didn't see anything.
'huh..? Man am I going crazy?' he thought while knocking on the door.
"Ready for some more puns kiddo?" Sans said. "Yes!" Kai exclaimed.
"Okay just know that they are sansentional"

When the laughter ceased a child is looking back at the basement. They whispered.
"Did he see me?"

[226 words]
[( What do you want to see in the special chapter? It can be an Q&A or meeting AU's. But no meeting Undertale characters that Kai didn't meet yet. )]

See you next time~
:]