XXXVII

Ibara woke up a little sore and surrounded by girls, all on top of the man whose arm she held. She realized she was trapped under the weight of them all, noticing that Mina was using her stomach as a pillow. Ibara found the pink girl's mannerisms cute if not for the small bit of drool that was now on her belly.

Blinking the sleep away, she began to ease her way out, carefully not waking the other girls as she slipped out. The final obstacle was the well-developed heiress, who had curled herself around both Ibara's and Izuku's leg.

Instead of trying to ease her off, Ibara noticed the girl stir and wake up, her dog ears twitching and her tail wagging a little.

"Mm. Morning. Do you feel like being more pleasant after getting some cock?" Momo asked, giving Ibara a sarcastic look.

Ibara winced at Momo's words. "...I apologize for that. If I came off as…"

"Bitchy?" Momo said with an eyebrow raised.

"...Yes. That. I was not trying to alienate anyone. In fact, I was hoping to make breakfast as a sort of an apology. I know that I just kind of… inserted myself here and would like to make it clear that I'm not trying to make an enemy of any of you." Ibara said, looking more than a little guilty.

"I figured as much. Pony talks about you, and she said something about you having a crush on Izuku and not wanting to admit it? I guess I can relate to the first part of it. So what was up with all that bullshit about being his wife? I know he wouldn't marry a girl he barely knew before he married any of us." Momo said, beginning to extract her own extremities from the sleep pile.

"True enough. I am no more his wife than you are his puppy." Ibara said, making a comparison that she hoped would make since.

"...you really need to work on your phrasing." Momo said with a sigh, sitting up and putting an arm around Ibara. "Although… I could think of a better use for your mouth than talking…"

"W-What do you mean?" Ibara asked with a bright red face. Momo was quite close, her breath tickling the vine girl's neck.

"You see, I don't think you're all that good at pleasing my master, so I think I have a solution. Be a good girl and open that mouth up." Momo said, pushing the girl back on the bed.

Ibara opened her mouth reluctantly, immediately getting it filled with the heiress' slim fingers. "Suck. You want to be able to please your husband, right?"

"Yeph…" Ibara said before suckling on the digits. She felt so lewd as she drooled on the fingers and felt them curl in her mouth.

"Good girl." Momo said, patting Ibara's head. "Keep on sucking. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be able to please Izuku. That's what you want, right? To not be an absolute disappointment in the bedroom?"

Once Momo had decided that Ibara was adequate enough at sucking, she pulled her wet fingers out and wiped them off on the sheets. Ibara was a drooling mess as she attempted to clean her face back up and catch her breath, but her stomach dropped when she saw Momo's hand glow and produce a replica of the very cock that had rendered her incoherent the night before.

"Now we'll work on that gag reflex. You want to be able to gag on his cock still, but you also want the whole thing to be able to go down your throat. Open wide." Momo demanded, rubbing the dildo against Ibara's face until she reluctantly opened her mouth, which was immediately stuffed with the false appendage.

Ibara felt the back of her throat get hammered over and over with Momo's brutal pace. She gagged and choked on it, tears streaming down her face as she grew accustomed to the feeling. It wasn't an unwelcome feeling, but she did really want to make breakfast as an apology.