XXXIII

Izuku had never had so many eyes on him at a time. He almost wished he was back fighting his entire class, if they had the power of All Might. But he had to do this, for his babies and the future babies he would have.

"Now, please help me welcome my very special guests: One For All, Miruko, and their babies!" Oketa said, gesturing to Izuku who was holding the boys while his bunny held their daughters.

Izuku had left his new wings on the roof of the building so he could call them to shelter his babies if necessary. He had discovered through experimentation during his wait for time to go that he could harden his new feathers, but not himself at the same time.

Izuku walked out, following Rumi's lead as she smiled at the crowd and walked to the couch opposite Oketa with careful and precise steps.

Sitting down with his bunny and his kids, he smiled softly at the reporter and camera. "Thank you for having us here tonight. We thought it was about time for the public to get to know our babies."

"And I am ever so thankful for that because they saw just cuteness personified." Oketa said while putting both hands on her cheeks. The two sets of twins looked at the bright lights and many people in the room with curious looks. "So what are their names?"

"Well the boys are Hisashi and Yoichi, The girls are Inko and Nina." The young children reacting to their names being spoken by their father, looking around for him.

"And they got their mom's fluffy ears! They are so cute!" Oketa squealed before composing herself and cleared her throat. "Anyway, One For All, can I call you One? Anyway, everyone is wondering so much about you. Would you be comfortable talking about yourself?"

"Uh, yeah I guess that's alright. What questions do you have?" Izuku asked, smiling and cooing a bit as Hisashi smiled up at him with that adorable open mouth smile infants do, his fluffy green ears twitching happily as he looked up at his father.

"Well, first, what exactly is your Quirk? We have footage of you flying, using super speed, super strength, laser vision, and many other abilities. One could even call you a super man at this point." Oketa said, said footage being pulled up on the screen.

"Well, I guess there's no real reason to keep it secret. I guess the easiest way to explain it would be to start at the beginning." Izuku began, leaving out personal things like his intimacy with his pets and that his father was evil, but explaining his Quirks up until that morning.

".....Well, that is certainly a story. So let me get this straight, you grew up Quirkless, then you got a Quirk, saved your first girlfriend, saved your mom, changed schools, got your second girlfriend, met All Might, got his Quirk and recommendation, got the best score of your class in an apprehension test, got two more girlfriends, saved your class, got a fifth girlfriend, won the sports festival, got Miruko as your sixth girlfriend, then Ryukyu, then your fifth girlfriend was kidnapped, you got her back, got a new quirk that lets you give and take quirks, got Miruko pregnant, and had four babies with her, who were born a little while ago. Did I miss anything?" Oketa recapped, slightly wide eyes.

Izuku smiled and shook his head, "No you seemed to have covered everything. Oh, also my babies were almost kidnapped this morning by a pro hero."

At those words, the crowd and live audience went into an uproar. Who would dare try to steal such beautiful bundles of fluffy love and joy?

"Everyone please calm yourselves, I'm sure One For All will be happy to enlighten us as to what happened." Oketa said as she turned to the pair.

"Yes, as I said this morning after I had left to go to my classes a pair of men, one being the pro hero Hawks, attempted to kidnap my babies. They subdued my bunny and my first girlfriend before one of my secondary quirks activated, a type of warning for danger." Izuku took a sip of water and continued.