III

Izuku laid in his bed, his All Might merch not as numerous as it could be, and probably would be in a couple of years, but he still had a lot. Toga was still in the bathroom so Izuku got some more pillows for her and a lighter blanket to make up for the inevitable increase in body heat produced.

Eventually, his bedroom door opened and revealed his pet, only for him to feel overcome with endorphins upon seeing her.

Himiko stood nervously at the entrance to the room wearing nothing but one of his shirts and panties, blushing shyly as she attempted to pull the shirt down to cover herself, even if he had already seen her naked and the shirt was far too short.

"M-master? I'm your cute little pet, right?" Himiko asked self consciously, not meeting his eyes.

Upon hearing this, Izuku got out of bed and pulled her into a hug briefly before letting go and pulling her gaze up to meet his own by her chin and rubbing her head.

"You are the cutest little thing I have ever seen and you don't have any reason to be self conscious. Just remember, you are my cute little good girl. Now go curl up in bed and we can cuddle until morning." Izuku told her, going into the bathroom and washing up before bed and heading back, got back in bed, and wrapped his arms around her from behind before freezing.

"Himi? Are you wearing a shirt?" Izuku asked, freezing as he moved his hand on her stomach, confirming that she wasn't.

"Nope! Guess you'll have to hold me nice and close to keep me warm, master. Oh darn." Himiko said, pushing back into Izuku, rubbing against him.

Izuku immediately felt blood rush from his head to more… interesting places, something that Himiko definitely noticed.

"Is this for me, master? Can I touch it? Please?" Himiko asked, once again grinding her ass against his now hardened dick.

"Y-you want to?" Izuku asked, shifting uncomfortably. He was once again struggling to control himself from telling her he wants her ass in the air and her face in the bed as he fucked her mercilessly, smacking her cute ass and watching it shake and turn red. Yeah, he was into some stuff.

"Yes, master. Please let your cute little bloodslut pleasure you before you give me a nice big treat. Please?" Himiko said, rubbing her thighs together to stave off her own arousal, ultimately causing Izuku to hit the fuck it button again.

"Out of bed, on your knees." Izuku growled, sending shivers down his pet's spine as she rushed to comply. She was worried for a second that Izuku wouldn't be willing to dominate her, but it seemed that wouldn't be the case, much to the blood dependent girl's delight.

Izuku soon followed her out of bed, discarding his pajamas, leaving him in his boxers. Himiko sat on her knees, wearing nothing but panties as she blushed, looking up at her master adorably. Izuku walked over to his pet, his hard, clothed cock straining hard against his right pant leg where he had placed it.

"Take them off." Izuku commanded, something that she rushed to do, yanking his boxers down and getting slapped on the cheek by her master's cock and leaving a smear of precum there. Himiko kissed the head of the cock, smearing more precum on her lips as she looked at the large penis, practically salivating.

It was approximately 9 inches long, and an inch in diameter, precum oozing from the tip as his heavy balls dangled underneath.

"Can I please put master's big cock in my mouth? I promise to be a super good girl if you fuck my silly little throat and give me a nice treat. I want to know if master's cum is as yummy as your blood." Himiko requested, pouting up at her master and opening her mouth invitingly, and then gasping in pleasant surprise as she felt him grasp her hair and thrusting down her throat.