V

I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HE-

"Master! Please shut it off!" Himiko cried out as the loud alarm clock woke her up.

"Sorry, pet. I needed to get up early for school. I'll see you afterwards, alright?" Izuku said, pulling on a shirt and switching the offending device off.

"WAIT!" Himiko shouted, shooting up awake.

"What is it, adorable? I really have to go. This is the first day I'll be at my new school" Izuku said as he finished getting dressed.

He was no longer going to Aldara, his mother deciding that the route was far too dangerous after he was attacked multiple times, and was now attending Mustafa private middle school for his last year before UA, to which All Might had promised him a recommendation. He hadn't yet made any friends at his new school, but he really didn't mind when his pet pounced on him as soon as she could.

"Um. I'm gonna be really hungry by the time you get home, master. We also never had our playtime last night." Himiko said shyly, looking down.

Izuku thought for a bit before seeming to come to a decision.

"Alright girl, here's what you're going to do for me. I'm going to keep getting ready, and you are going to get enough blood to last you through the day, and if you hurry up, you can have all you want later, and I promise to have a little 'playtime' with you after school." Izuku ordered, only to have her grab onto him, wasting no time to sink her fangs into his neck while he worked on buttoning his shirt.

"Atta girl. Such a good little bloodslut for your master, aren't you?" He said as she drank down as much blood as possible while he was stroking her loose golden hair with his free hand and she squirmed in his lap at the dirty talk.

She was done in roughly ten minutes and looked up at him with pure love and admiration in her eyes.

"Thank you so much, master. Did I do good enough to earn playtime with master tonight?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes, you did, my adorable little pet. I'll be sure to give you attention tonight." He said, setting her on the bed and patting her head while she squirmed in arousal and anticipation for that night.

Izuku left the house and made his way to his new school, only to be ambushed as soon as he got there.

"HI! I'M MINA ASHIDO! WHAT IS YOUR NAME POTENTIAL NEW FRIEND?" A cute pink girl shouted at him as soon as he approached.

The girl seemed to compose herself and smiled brightly at him.

"Sorry about my outburst. I'm Mina Ashido, you can call me Mina. Are you new here?" The pink skinned girl introduced herself, a bit calmer this time.

"Um, hi. I am Izuku Midoriya and yeah I'm new here. Do you always greet new students?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Only the hot ones." Mina said with a wink as she looked up and down Izuku's frame. In the week since he was at the mall, he went from a 127 pound weakling to 173 pounds of lean muscle, attested to by the stretch marks on his biceps and thighs.

"T-Thanks. What do you like to d-" Izuku was cut off by his phone saying he had an unread text.

"Who're ya texting?" Mina asked excitedly, immediately at his side as he opened the message.

Master's little bloodslut🧛‍♀️: will you send me the picture?🥺👉👈

Izuku looked at the girl next to him, her proximity making his hormone-addled brain go down certain paths.

"Do you mind?" Izuku deadpanned at the girl fixed at his side.

"Not at all. Who's master's little bloodslut and what picture are they talking about?" Mina asked, excited at the idea of a new relationship to ship, even if she kinda thought the boy was hot.