IV

Toga opened the bathroom door and let her master inside, who promptly locked it behind him.

He was wearing a new black button up shirt that he had bought to replace the one that Bakugo had destroyed and he handed her a bag.

In the bag was a pair of jeans and a pair of yellow panties that had 'property of Izuku Midoriya' printed across the back in green, something he had clearly gotten at the afformentioned sex shop.

"Well, I like the jeans, but I REALLY like the panties that master got for me. Can you help your good girl put them on?" Himiko asked with puppy dog eyes.

Izuku helped her into her new clothes and kissed her forehead before placing her soiled clothes in the shopping bag and leading her back, her leash in his hand and going up the sleeve of the hoodie again.

With nothing else to do, they went and got lunch for Izuku, Himiko just saying that she wanted more of his blood when he asked.

After he ordered a bowl of katsudon and was going to pay, he was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

"Can I buy your lunch? Kero." a green haired girl asked him, her long tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"Uh…. I'm sorry, do I know you? Not to be rude, but why are you trying to buy my food for me?" Izuku asked, frowning in confusion, his pet watching the girl with interest.

"No, kero, but I saw you beat the shit out of the guys who were hurting me earlier and I wanted to show my gratitude." The girl answered, her face impassive as she looked Izuku in his emerald eyes.

Now that she'd mentioned it, Izuku noticed the red puffiness in her eyes that indicated that she had been crying, as well as some singeing on her hair, which seemed to be tied in a bow.

While Izuku was noticing those things, the girl stepped past him and paid for his food, as well as adding some food for herself.

The three teens made their way to a table to await their food, and the unnamed girl taking immediate notice of how the girl who sat on her green eyed avenger's lap had new jeans than what she was wearing earlier.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, call me Tsu. I was going to introduce myself sooner, but your girlfriend dragged you off right after the fight. kero." The now identified Tsu said pointedly, her gaze fixated on the blonde girl who was nuzzling the greenette's neck before she turned to Tsu.

"Oh, I'm not master's girlfriend, I'm his little blood-pet." Himiko said, turning her attention back to her master's neck.

"I think I'm going to need more explanation on that." Tsu said, pausing her conversation as the food was brought to their table.

"W-well, her quirk makes her require blood to function and not experience psychosis, and when I offered to help her, she wanted me to make her my pet." Izuku explained.

"Oh. kero. Sounds pretty nice. I definitely wouldn't mind being someone's pet froggy." The frog girl stated, her tone as blunt as if she was stating that the sky was blue.

"I sure like it. Master is so sweet and attentive, even if he is a little sadistic sometimes. Why a pet froggy though? Something with your quirk?" Himiko asked, turning in Izuku's lap and leaning her back against his chest, the boy focused wholly on his favorite meal.

"Yeah. My quirk makes me more frog-like, so I can jump high and I have a long tongue." Tsu explained, somewhat shy about her 'freakish' quirk.

"That's neat! Mine lets me shapeshift into anyone, but I need to consume their blood first and it lasts longer when I consume more." Himiko said before noticing that her master had finished his food and turned to face Izuku.