Bonus Chapter 1

7 years later.

Aaliyah
———————————
Content Warning ⚠️ implications of Sex

My neck is being attacked with gentle kisses, the
Dark bite marks on Maleeks shoulders and my neck acts as evidence for our love...

"We need to start getting ready." I say giggling as i try and pull his clingy self off of my body, But doing that with a huge brick house like maleek is harder than it sounds...

He ignores me continuously planting more and more kisses on my body as he grips onto my waist from the back. I feel safe in his arms, with maleek it feels right.

"You dont want me to go." He said plainly before he went back to his own little job on my neck, i giggle at the tickling of it all,

Its been years since me and maleek have been married now and there hasn't been a day when i looked back in regret of anything.

I can still remember the first time we had sex, it was the most painful thing i have ever experienced in my life well that is up until the birth of our first kid.....

I wasn't able to stand after it, but that's something that never really stopped happening because of maleek.

Okay not too much Aaliyah, calm down.

It took months before we could actually get to the point where the pain mixed with pleasure and well to say that waiting was worth it all is an understatement,

Theres no better feeling than getting to have your husband whenever you want without always having to hold back.

If ever i could write a book to other girls about my life i would stress how valuable waiting is but also how your worth isn't found within your virginity.

"We got to get ready for church maleek." He groans heavily as he stops his pecks and lays staring towards the bedroom ceiling.

I turn my head over to him and see his frustration at not being able to get what he wants from me and i cant help but laugh,

"Boy, you need Christ." I joke slapping his arm as he tries to bring it towards my body again,

"That i cannot deny, alright lets get ready." He stands up from the bed in all his glory, his back muscles bursting through, every muscle in his body beautifully sculpted.

He rubs his durag and his eyes after, yawning as he stands up well tall, he turns looking back at me with those raised eyebrows and that full beard thats now starting to sprout a one or two grey hairs as he grabs a shirt and pulls it over his head.

"You looking at me like you want me to lay back down, Mrs Davis." His tone is wondering as he leans against the wall crossing his arms and looking at me.

I point towards the bedroom door waiting for him to leave with a huge smile on my lips, still blushing even after all these years.

He chuckled and his feet took him towards my side of the bed, he looked down at me with a wholesome grin before his head began to dip down and he planted a kiss onto my swole lips.

"i didn't even think it would be possible for my love to keep on increasing like this but every time i see you my heart skips a million beats." He whispers, his hand rubbing on my jawline as he places a kiss on my forehead.