"Harold!" I called in a wavery voice.

"Hmm"

"Um..can you please make me a cup of hot coffee? Please!! I really want a coffee."

"Sure!! Should I get it here or would you like to come downstairs?"

Awww!! He's being so sweet today..

"I'll come downstairs, I've been inside my room for whole day and now I wanna get out of here." I coughed.

"You have to take another tablet, you're catching fever again." Harold responded.

"Yeah.." I inhaled.
"..but after coffee." I pushed the blanket away and got up from my bed but suddenly I felt my head spinning as I leaned on the wall and clenched my eyes shut before massaging my temple.

"Feeling fine??" Harold was beside me.

I opened my eyes.
"Feeling a little faintish." I whispered in quivered voice.
"I don't think, I can walk." I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly I felt Harold's hand under my legs and on my waist as within a minute my legs were up from the floor and along with that my eyes widened like saucers.

Did he just carry me up in a bridal style??!!

OMG!!!

My hands automatically circled around his neck and my eyes were still wide. He marched out of the room before descending downstairs. He put me down on the dining area and asked me to sit on the chair.

"I'll get you a coffee." He walked away towards the kitchen.

Seriously!!!

He's making me swoon over him!!

God!! I literally got goosebumps.

Since I've been nice to him, he has also been nice towards me. Harold is actually a good guy.

After five minutes he returned with two cups of hot coffee and some cookies, he passed me one cup and cookies before sitting across me with his coffee.

I sipped the hot coffee and...

WOW!!!

When the hot liquid passed down my throat, the sensation I felt was amazing, it just burned my sore throat.

There was complete silence between us, but starting a conversation is my habit and I started it.
"Tell me something about your life!!" I asked with smile.

Hope he won't ignore me.

"Like what?!" He frowned.

Haa!! He did not.

"Like.... um.. your love life or anything." I shrugged and small smile curled up his lips.

"My life is simple, there's nothing to talk about it." I did not press on as I just smiled and nodded.

I finished my coffee and again Harold passed me the tablets and I took it before gulping it down.

"So what would you like for dinner?" Harold asked while taking the telephone from the table.

I scoffed,
"I don't want anything from that epic delight..why do you even order from there?" I grimaced.

"Because it is one of the most hygienic restaurants in Hawaii." He replied.

"You don't know to cook?" I asked.

"Um... I know.." he faltered.

"Then please can you cook." I asked with a puppy shiny eyes.

"Okay... but it's been long since I last cooked."

"No problem, I'll help you." I flashed a smile.

"So what should I cook?"

"A shrimp carrot soup will just be fine." I said.

The easiest one..

"Okay, so what do we need for that?"

I told him all required ingredients as he took it out from the cabinets and fridge.

Then he chopped carrots and sloshed the pan like a professional chef and his cooking style was also amazing.

The aroma of the soup was also dazzling in the air and YUM!!

He was done with the soup as he served it to me.

The color, the texture, the garnishment, the soup everything looked awesome. I took my first spoon and blew some air to it to cool it down. I slurped the first spoon and..

OMG!!!

How can someone cook so baddddd??

Did he add sugar instead of salt, the taste was weird, I just spoiled my taste bud.

Good heavens!!

"How is it??" He asked.

The worst soup ever.

"I think you should taste it by yourself." I passed him my bowl and he took a spoon of it.

A grimace etched his facial features.

"I think we should order from epic delight." He suggested.

"No!! Let's order a pizza." I gave my suggestion instead.

"Pizza??"

"Yes, I've been craving for pizza since a month." I licked my lips.

"Okay then!"

He ordered a medium sized pizza and I ate four slices while he took two only.

My stomach was full and I was happy. It was already night and it was also my sleep time.

I walked upto the staircase and glanced ahead of it. Honestly, I did not wanna sleep alone as I'm having fever and last night I had too much of sufferings and I am feeling a little timid tonight too.

Should I ask Harold to share a room? Only for tonight.

But...--

Let's just try..

I glanced at Harold, who just finished cleaning the pizza mess.
"Harold." I called as he turned around to face me.
"Um.." Come on just say it.
"..um..can we um.. share a room... for tonight.?"

______________________