Until I reach the sections I'm interested in...

Imperceptibly, pillows and mustard-colored bed linen soon turn out to be in the cart.
Winter is coming, and I am sure I will miss the light and colors.
I decide not to experiment with plants yet – I take only those which I know how to handle.

Obviously, due to the previous monotony, I am now drawn to everything bright.
I take a multicolored set of dishes, like at one of the market stalls where Aiden and I once found ourselves.

Judging by the warm smile, the guy welcomes my enthusiasm.

"Haven't I grabbed too much?" I ask with concern when we have no more space to put our purchases.

"No. I want my place to feel like home for you," Aiden reassures me, putting his arm around my waist and kissing me on the cheek.

"You'll change a duvet cover!" I hurry to relieve myself of the responsibility.
I don't like this activity – I hardly have enough patience for it, whether the bed linen is beige or green.

"For me, we don't need it at all," the guy who clearly shares my feelings grins.

I don't know how long we stay in the store, but this time is more than enough for me to recharge with positive, I would even say, festive energy.
Ahead (though not so soon) is New Year – I can't wait to trim the Christmas tree and open the next chapter of my life with Aiden.

I cannot express in words what pleasure I get from decorating of the apartment!
The guy hardly manages to sit me down at the table to have lunch, so quickly I began to sort and arrange purchases.
And all because I can't wait to see the final result and make at least some positive changes in our lives.

After a while, I also do not forget to contact Lilia to inform her about my return to work according to the schedule, and a representative of the Museum of Art to arrange a meeting.

One more step that I take despite the fear.

***

I chose the date of the interview myself – namely, the day when I have a lecture at the university.
It's impossible to allocate so much time (and energy, too) during working shifts.

Because of the excitement on this day, I get up much earlier than planned, so I can afford getting ready longer.