9 Vivian

All hopes for the restoration of communication are destroyed when the very next morning after moving I see a note on the kitchen table again, only this time keys are lying next to it.

I don't understand why Aiden doesn't contact me by phone, at least via messenger.

Yesterday he didn't even meet Leo and me – he arrived in the dead of night and left in the morning before I woke up.

Absentmindedly picking up the keys, I realize that having them I can freely leave the apartment.

I sigh with relief – I just need to buy a black top for a skirt. And after all, it won't hurt to get some air.

Being alone, I don't feel like having breakfast.
Yesterday Leo managed to persuade me to eat again before leaving. He also made me promise that I wouldn't skip meals.

Remembering this circumstance, I snort a little – I have always been taught that everyone must keep their promises.

I don't know if it's right to eat pizza for breakfast, but this is the only food I like in the fridge from the leftovers.

I don't bother to at least warm up a slice in the microwave – I eat as it is.

Having dealt with breakfast, I take my bag, put on my shoes, lock the apartment with my keys and head to the bus stop.

While I'm waiting, I'm reading the information on my phone of how to get to the nearest shopping center.

I have to skip a couple of buses when the one I need finally arrives.

Aiden's apartment is very conveniently located in terms of logistics – it's in the central area of the city, where the transport system is well established and getting anywhere is easy and doesn't take much time.

Upon arrival, I have to cross to the other side of the street through an underground pedestrian crossing to be at the entrance to the shopping center.

Going up the stairs, I notice two men walking towards me. They stay side by side and don't move to give me the way.

We are already really close to each other, when I decide to take a step to the side to avoid a collision, without waiting for action on their part any longer.

At this moment, the man who is closest to me stretches out his hand and, passing by, harshly grabs me by the thigh through the fabric of my black dress.

My blood runs cold in my veins.

Realizing what's happening, I quickly pull my hand to get rid of the disgusting attention, but the scoundrel is already a few steps behind, casually continues the conversation with his friend.

A wave of shame washes over me.
I absolutely didn't expect something like this could happen in broad daylight, when there are people around, and this fact cuts the ground from under me.