four:﹙the first meeting﹚

Mulai dari awal

In a demanding tone, Y/n asked her voice back, "Who is it? Who caused you to do this?"

"Can't say" John stammered before moving his knee and kicking her in the stomach.

Y/n groaned loudly as he moved backwards as he stomped on the back of his foot to force him back into the car, before grunting loudly as he moved backwards to force him back into the car.

"Killing a high-ranking businessman without any reason is not common," Y/n said, grasping his neck and hurling him into the glass. "You knew where he was, you knew his guards, now tell me, who works for you? Don't fucking lie about me."

It was only seconds before the car began making a loud banging noise that John pushed her back. A black mask was put on John by the man in the black mask and Y/n was thrown to the ground after being kicked by him. It was hard to hold back the tears for what she knew he was going to do no matter what she told him.

John grabbed the man and pushed him down on the ground, stepping on his chest as he did so. As he wore a black mask over his eyes, he was wearing all black.

Her leg was wrapped around John's neck, causing him to grunt in pain as she stepped on his arm, causing him to groan in pain as the sound of broken bones was heard.

He groaned loudly before Y/n felt herself being watched, "He's mine," the voice said, Y/n turned her head towards the person in the black mask.

Aside from being unsuccessful in his attempt to sidekick him, he moved away from him. In order to stop him from backing up again, she kicked him with her other foot.

Her only understanding of his motivations was that she had no idea who he was, had not known who he was throughout her entire life, and had worked alone all her life.

There would be no change in this situation.

Y/n spun in the air and kicked him off of his chest, causing her to go for a punch, which he blocked.

In addition to holding his fist high, his face was covered by a black cloth, and he wore all-black clothing. Y/n kicked again, only for him to push her leg to the ground, causing Y/n to fall and groan on the ground, looking up at him as he grabbed a pole and walked over to John.

She jumped up and kicked the pole out of his grasp, causing a bang sound as it struck the concrete wall next to John, who was still lying on the ground.

She then kicked him in the knee and swung her leg, balancing on her hand, before kicking him back into the vehicle, punching him twice in the face and causing blood to ooze from his mouth. After that, she punched him in the abdomen twice.

Her gaze was focused on him as she slowly arose from the ground. Due to the fact that he could not see her, she had an advantage over him.

Although she tried her best to fight the man in the black mask, he was able to punch her multiple times.

In the excitement of seeing the car from the side, she jumped up and embraced him with her legs, grabbing her lower back with a groan that was coming from her mouth, he slammed her against the car while grabbing her arms; putting them over her head.

He squeezed her neck lightly while holding her neck while she struggled from beneath him, all the while he held her under him.

The distance between their faces is only a few inches. The smell of blood coming from his lip was too distracting for her to detect his breath, despite the fact that she could almost smell his breath through her nostrils.

As their faces grew further closer, she began to feel his breath on top of her for the first time since she had started to struggle.

"Who are you?" he asked. She was grasped by the thighs that were wrapped around his body while his hand was wrapped around her neck in such a tight grip that she had difficulty breathing.