sixteen:﹙reckless driving﹚

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
reckless driving

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!reckless driving

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

-,"—no need proceed to with caution

NIGHTANGEL OF HELL'S KITCHEN NAME IS PASSED AROUND AS THE ASSASSINATION OF SENATOR ORI. 

Hours before the incident: Y/n had been invited to cater a party over the weekend. Standing in the bakery, by herself with it closed getting ready to go to the hotel. She was working by herself counting Leah and she had recently gotten into an argument.

She was still thinking about it, when she walked into the house at the sound of the television on. Talking about the recent sighting of Frank Castle, when she walked into the living room. Leah sat watching the news with wine in front of her.

"You let a murderer into our house" were the simple words that were being said to her. Y/n had just frozen in place staring towards Leah not saying anything. "Did you know?" Before she had answered, Leah had chuckled. "Of course you did-"

Y/n placed her bag on the couch. "He's not- He's not what the news was saying about him" She simply put it, "Y'know they blow everything out of proportion, Leah- it's the news..."

"He also killed many men" Leah pointed out, "But so did you so..."

She just stared off at her best friend who stood up holding onto her wine and making her way to her bedroom. Even though she was supposed to be staying at the apartment, "Listen to that little girl" Leah turned around looking directly at Y/n. "That little girl that I met, if she is telling you...You deserve better than Frank Castle...That's your soulmate not-"