Pt.37

Tonight is movie night with Kei. Of course we have to watch one of the Jurassic Parks. The second to be exact.

"I didn't like Ian in the first movie but in the second one he's pretty good."

"He's full of himself in the first one. Not as much the second" Kei says wrapping his arms around me.

"How he got a catch like Sarah I don't know. I'm guessing his Daughter Kelly was adopted or something. Since she's African American and he's not."

As the movie continues on I slide out of Kei's arms to get some snacks. He wines.

"I just need a minuet. Popcorn or (Favorite snack) or both?"

"What ever is quickest to get you back in my arms."

I awe "That's so sweet but~ im hungry so I'm getting both."

As I start the microwave with the popcorn I grab my (Favorite Snack) and head back to Kei.

When I take a seat Kei pulls me close. "Now enjoy the carnage."

He says this in a deeper voice than his own making me laugh.

As Kei holds me he rubs my arm.

I sigh happily "I love you Kei."

Kei kisses my temple "I love you too."

I look at Kei only for him to capture my lips with his. The kiss started out slow but soon became heated. Kei starts to pull me onto his lap but—-

I stop him. "W-Wait!"

Kei's eyes widen and he searches my face.

"I'm sorry I—" he starts to panic.

"N-No don't be sorry. I just want to give myself to my husband. I want to wait until marriage. I.. I just knew where this was going. I want to just as bad as you do but after marriage is the most important to me."

Kei nods and looks like he's thinking. "I know we have been together alittle over 3 months but I have something I need to do."

Kei stands up pulling me up off the couch. I tilt my head in curiosity.

"Kei what are you—"

My eyes widen when he gets down on one knee.

"L/n F/n, we started out as Raiding buddies but then became so much more. I want to raid with you for the rest of my life not just as my partner but my wife. I love you, will you marry me?" Kei pulls a ring out of his pocket.

I cover my mouth "YES!"

Kei smiles and slides the ring on my finger then picks me up twirling me around.

"This is the happiest day of my life.!"

-time skip brought to you by mommy and daddy T-Rex destroying the trailer-

Kei and I continued cuddling and soon I feel myself drifting off. I'm not the only one as Kei rests his head on mine and dozed off."