Ch.22

It's Sunday and today is church. Rin told me it's quite the drive to out of nowhere but my gps should find it.

I dress in a pretty green dress with my dinosaur gem necklace. (Above. Choose your dress.)

Patting my self down I sigh happily

"Alright Let's go."

Grabbing my keys and purse I exit my home.

I lock my door to see Yumi is outside with her plants "Hello dear. You look lovely. Do you have a date?"

I laugh "No, Church."

Yumi nods "I see. Have fun."

"Thanks Yumi."

I quickly make my way to my car. I open my gps and put in the address.

"Alright and we are off."

The drive wasn't as bad. When I do arive it's in the middle of nowhere. It's beautiful actually. Like a lush green field with a small building in the middle of it. The parking lot isn't that big but it isn't full either. The parking lot is gravel layed. I pull into what I assume is a parking place.

As soon as I park I see Rin and Koutarou coming my way. Koutarou has Keiko on his shoulder.

I turn off my car and step out of my car.

"F/n! You made it!" Rin hugs me alittle to tightly.

"Rin too tight!!"

Rin laughs and let's go.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! If it isn't F/n!" Koutarou says alittle loud.

"Hey Hey Hey!!!" Keiko copies her daddy.

What a cute family..

"So shall we?" I point to the small building.

Rin places her hand on her pregnant belly "Come I'll introduce you to our members."

We start to walk and I look around "I wasn't exspecting it to be so small and low class."

Rin smiles "we don't care how we look. Church of Christ or the real Church of Christ and normally look this way. We don't turn anyone away. I know it kinda sounds bad but it's true. We have 15 members of the congregation. Others came and didn't like what they saw. It's about God but their are some who think differently. A lot can't handle the truth but I always pray for those people. I personally love our church."

I nod "I understand. I used to go to a baptist church remember. I'm glad we changed. I find this place to be nice and homey though."

We step into the church. The floor is linoleum and the pues are a orange color. The roof is wooden and simple.

Rin goes around and introduces me to most of the members.

"This is Tom, he usually is our head speaker."

Tom holds out his hand and I take it. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I say.

"So you the pastor?" I ask

Tod shakes his head "we don't have pastors. We have speakers."

I nod "I see."

Rin starts to drag me away to a pue.

"When communion comes don't take it. Only members of the church should take it. Once your baptized then you can take it. See that muril over there. That's a painting of the Jodan river where John baptized many including Jesus. Below the muril is a large batisim tub. It's kinda hidden by the wall but that's where we baptize. So if you ever decide to do it you won't regret it. I got baptized when I was 17. After dad died and I was injured I blamed God but soon came to my senses. I had a rough time before I was baptized and even more after because the Devil tries to break me but God is with me.. the situation doesn't have to be great but it all has to do with God."

I smile remembering Rin telling me what she's been through back then. "Rin don't you guys use one cup and real un levin bread to do communion?"

Rin gasps "You remembered!!"

I pat my self on the back for remembering. Soon Rins family joins us. Koutarou sits beside his wife with Keiko on his lap. Keiko is such a daddy's girl.

Soon church starts. We start with singing, no music. Music is misleading and takes away from worship because you basically groove to it so to speak. I found my self loving their singing. It's similar to a Barbour cortet singing with a dash of pentatonix It's very unique. I'm not going to lie however I've caught my self thinking about Kei through out service.

-Time skip brought to you by a blessed day from the Lord.-

I didn't stay for the second service but the first was enlightening all the same.

In the church parking lot I sit in my car. I open up JWA and see if Kei is active. I smile seeing he is. I decide to send him a text.

Me:

"Fight any good raids lately?"

I go to the Home Screen to see there's a Boss over the church but it's out of my level range.

Sighing I place down my phone and make the drive home.

"Man my head hurts from this busy day.. can't wait to get home.."

Not long now...

Thank you for reading this far! Some good stuff is coming with Tsukishima Kei! Or I'll try to make it good.