Ch.2

Rin buckles Keiko into her car seat as I slide into the passenger seat.

"Alright there we go. All set."

Rin shuts Keikos door then gets in the driver's seat.

"So to the nearest market?"

"Sounds good to me." I tell her

"Well they don't have a Walmart but Lucias is about the best place you can go."

"Alright."

As we drive I look out the window. "Oh look a dinosaur museum! That would be fun to check out."

Rin smiles "You should go check it out on your free time"

I giggle "I'll put that on my mental to do list."

I open my JW alive to see a drop point is at the museum.
Not long after we leave we are there.
"Alright we are here." Rin pulls into the nearest parking place.

She turns off the car and looks at me. "Put your phone away we are on a mission."

I pout "awe man." I close my screen then put my phone in my purse.

We leave the car then walk inside the store
Once inside the store I grab a basket.

"Veggies first or last." I ask Rin as she carries Keiko.

"That's up to you."

I sigh "Here put Keiko in the basket."

Rin smiles "oh thank goodness."

She places Keiko in the basket seat then looks at me. "Can I drive?"

I gesture to the basket "By all means."

Rin giddily grabs the basket.

"Are we ready Keiko?" Rin asks. Keiko giggles cutely. "Yah!!" She says.

I look around for what I want. "I definitely want to get stuff to make strawberry short cake."

-Time skip after getting groceries-

"Thanks for helping me with groceries, you didn't have to pay you know."

Rin smiles and continues putting up groceries.

"It's fine. I'm glad to help."

I put soda in the fridge then look back at Keiko. She's asleep on the couch.

"She sure is cute."

Rin smiles "Thank you. So mind telling me the reason you don't want to go to church? You grew up Christian didn't you?"

I sigh "Yes I did. Honestly it's partly because of a incident that happened at falls creek."

"Church camp? What happened?" Rin looks at me.

"My boyfriend broke up with me at falls creek. It traumatized me. Ruined the experience."

Rin nods "I can see that. God gets rid of those who don't belong in our lives. He separated you two for a reason."

I nod "turns out he had a crush on my best friend. I'm honestly over it. I just don't want to go to church yet."

Rin places her hand on her stomach "I see, well we should get going."

I look at Keiko. "You sure you don't want to stay for a while? That way Keiko can rest."

Rin walks twards the couch. "She won't wake up trust me. See?" Rin gently picks up Keiko. She stays fast asleep.

"Well it was good seeing you." I tell her

"Same to you. Keep in touch"

She slips on her flip flops and leaves out the door.

Bless her heart.