Arrival part 2

Jeff's pov:

I held onto Liu like I'd lose him if I let go. And truth be it I felt like I would if I did. I was scared that if I let go, I'd find out this was all a dream. 'If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.' I rested my head on top of Liu's, and began to rub circles on his back to help him calm back down. The reunion caused tears from both of us, and Liu had a harder time calming down when he's crying. I felt Liu's grip on my hoodie tighten as he buried his face in my hoodie. "I-I'm s-sorry I-I d-didn't l-look for you!" Liu's voice came in muffled. But I could hear the guilt and pain in it. "You did what you had to Liu. I'm not mad." I felt more tears prick back into my own eyes as I spoke. "I'm just glad your here, and your alright."

Liu's pov:

After Jeff and I hugged, the seven years slipped away. I felt like no time has passed. I'm just happy he's here and alive. 'Liu please don't suffocate yourself....' I couldn't stop the choked laugh from escaping from Sully's comment. 'This is very awkward for you isn't it?' 'No shit Sherlock.' I shook my head slightly and buried my head in Jeff's hoodie. 'I've missed you so much.' I felt Jeff rest his head on top of my as he slightly tightened his grip on me. Clinging onto me just a much as I probably was him.

Slenderman's pov:

Liu and Jeff were lost in their own world at the moment but it is understandable. This is the first time they've seen each other in seven years, they have a lot of catching up to do, and a lot of problems to work out. But all that mattered right now is that they were together. They were both desperately clinging onto each other like they were scared they were going to lose the other if they let go. Then I felt another presence approaching. 'Masky, Hoodie, nice to see you again.' "Uhhhh sir.... why is Jeff hugging someone?" Hoodie voiced both of their confusion as they stood beside me. 'Leave them alone for now. They deserve reassurance the other is alive.' "Sir. Who is that? And what does he have to do with Jeff?" Masky asked. A quick glance at his memories explained everything. Apperently Masky has been wondering why I've been calling Jeff  and let him in my office. All around the same time of information of a new temporary arrival. 'That Masky is Jeff's younger brother.' "But isn't he dead??" Both Hoodie and Masky voiced their shock and confusion. 'Apparently not.'

Masky's pov:

So that's why Jeff's been acting off! The new arrival is his sibling! I glanced at Hoodie and we shared a look of shock and confusion. Yea we had our masks on but we knew each other's expression. I looked at the person in Jeff arms. I couldn't see all of his features because he wasn't facing us and Jeff was taller than him so he covered a decent bit of his form. All I could really see was how he only reached Jeff's shoulder and had oak brown hair. 'Jeff said his name before... what was it? It began with a L.... Lucas? No. Liam? No that's not it. Wait it was Liu.... I think.'

After Jeff and Liu came back to reality

Jeff's pov:

Eventually I let go of Liu. Only to see that sometime during our hug Hoodie and Maksy showed up. "Uh how long have you two been here?" Well this is awkward. And I'm never going to hear the end of it if they saw me crying or even tearing up! "Long enough." Was Masky's only reply.

Hoodie's pov:

Jeff eventually let go of his brother only to notice us. His brother looked at us unsure and probably nervous. I can't exactly blame him though. Two people with masks appeared and he doesn't know who they are. I took the chance to observe Jeff's brother's features. Brown hair, green eyes, paler skin, covered in scars probably from Jeff, black jacket and a green and gray scarf. (Yes he changed scarfs some point in this.) He surprisingly wasn't that tall only reaching Jeff's shoulder. 'Probably younger.' 'Why don't you three introduce yourselves?' "Alright I'm Masky and this is Hoodie." Masky introduced both of us for me because he knew I wasn't much of a talker. "Uh L-Liu..." Jeff's sibling ducked his head  nervously while introducing himself. I noticed how Jeff put a hand on his shoulder, seemingly familiar with this. 'He's probably shy like Ben was.' 'So children why don't we go to the mansion, and Liu can get settled in.'

Woah two chapters in one day. Anyways IF you're reading this and possibly enjoying this. Please consider voting and commenting any suggestions for future books! This one is planning to end soon (ish maybe idk) so let me know if you want anymore Homicidal Liu fanfic or something! Thanks for reading! Stay safe!