The deal

I BRING YOU MORE CURSED ART! Also yea I had to erase it alot and got proportions wrong :,)

Liu's pov:

I was not expecting that. I thought Sully was gonna push his luck and try for two weeks. Not.... not that. "W-why that?" "Listen, I know you want this.. But I don't trust him. So if something bad happens I'll be right there and won't have to fight you over control." He has a point. We just met Slenderman, and Jeff was..... well unstable last we saw him. "Am.... am I putting too much at risk?"

Sully's pov:

I was a little shocked. Not only did Liu not stutter for once, but he brought up a point I didn't think of. We are putting a lot of faith into someone we just met by doing this. It could all be a trap. But if it was just Liu, I know he would take that chance, especially if there's a chance that Jeff's going to be there. 'Liu is constantly making sacrifices for me to be happy.... For once I should do the same for him.' "I'm not gonna lie there's a good chance this is just a trap. But I'm willing to if you that's what you want." While talking I grabbed Liu's hands and held them in my own. 'It's about time I did something for him anyways.'

Liu's pov:

Sully was probably organizing an argument for not going. It completely shocked me when he agreed. "Y-you're serious?" Sully had my hands in his, and held eye contact for the entire thing, but I couldn't believe it. "You're always making sacrifices for me... It's time I return a favor." Yea I did some stuff for Sully, but it never seemed like very big things. They didn't feel like sacrifices, like how Sully explained them. It's just putting him before me. "You're sure about this?" "Yea, guess we got to explain to the old man huh?" "Y-yea, guess we do.." Sully held my hand in his, as he directed us downstairs. 'This should be interesting.'

(Quick author's note, or not so quick idk yet. Liu is acting a little werid because I feel like I made him too uh emotional here. So the way Liu is acting now is when he's calm, and he was acting really well emotional back then because he was scared, and upset.) Anyways back to the chapter!

Slenderman's pov:

Liu has been gone for a while, I wonder what the two of them have been discussing. I heard Liu's door open. 'Alright moment of truth.' Time to find out what was going on between Liu and Sully. "Hey Slenderman?" Liu walked into the room. I was a little surprised of the lack of Liu's stutter but didn't comment on it. No doubt the others will tease him mercilessly about it, and Liu seems to have calmed down over the past few days. "Yes child?" I was curious about their affair and I was ready to know what's the conditions. "Well, Sully and I have worked out a bargain but..... i-it's a little different." Liu was wringing his hands together nervously. "Continue child."

Sully's pov:

Liu took his time bringing about the bargin. 'That's Liu for you... taking forever to get to the point.' I'm not dealing with this. I separated from Liu's body, reappearing into my other form. "If this is happening, I'm coming."

Edit: this is the last part I've written so yea