Is it really twinkle's fault

T(crying badly)- kunj i m sry. It is all my mistake. (all becomes shocked)

Kunj seperates her from himself and cups her face.

K- twinkle what r u saying haan. How can u blame urself for ansh condition. This is not ur f...

T(shouts)- no it is all my bloody fault bcz of which now my bchcha is suffering. In my pregnancy how many times u and bhaiya warned me to eat only healthy things and take all medicines and shots on time bcz my body was not in the condition to bear a baby and this can effect on baby's health but no i was being so much stubborn and used to cry a lot on these small small things due to which sometimes u had to give me junk food and skips shots and see due to my stubborness and carelessness my baby is in this condition. After delivery bhi u had to keep him in incubator. Just bcz of my stupid fear kunj today my ansh is in OT. I will never forgive myself for this. I m sry kunj. (she completely breaks down and starts crying very very badly)

Kunj tries to calm her down but she was not ready to listen anything just blaming herself and was going in panick attack so kunj holds her shoulder firmly and talks to her with very stern voice.

K- twinkle pgl hogyi h haan. Hosh me aa. Kya bol rhi h. Ansh is in this condition bcz of u srsly twinkle. It is not ur fault mrs twinkle taneja. U r the best mother anyone could have. The love u have for ansh not just after his birth but from the day u got to know about ur pregnancy only is incredible twinkle. U have done everything which u could do for him and about that medicines and food things so twnkle it was ur cravings and fear which mostly girls face and do u think we will skip ur shots or give u anything just like that. Just revind ur pregnancy days and tell me was there any moment when u didnt plead us or cry for shots no na still we used to give u that bcz we know they were important for u both and if we skip anything means they were not that much important. So now dont u dare to blame understand bcz if u did na then trust me twinkle i m gonna slap u very hard and i wont even feel guilty for that so better stop thinking and talking bullshit.

Doodle also comes towards her and sits in front of her on his knees and softly holds her hands.

D- twinkle i know u r feeling very much worse seeing ansh like this but trust me bchcha it is not ur fault even a bit. I myself have monitored u during ur whole pregnancy so i know u couldnt do anything to stop this. His condition is bcz of his premature birth for which also u were not at fault. Ur premature delivery was bcz baby was so downwards and he starts putting lot of pressure on ur pelvic area due to which ur cervix dialated soon. So stop blaming urself for ur condition. U r nowhere to be blamed.

Twinkle hugs doodle tightly and starts crying in his arms.

T(crying)- bhaiya mra bchcha...i cant see him like this...

Doodle just rubs her back and kisses her forehead. Kunj's tears were also flowing but he controlled himself and caresses twinkle's hairs. After sometime twinkle's cries reduced and slowly she breaks the hug.

K- here drink some water and stop crying now. Hmare aise rone se kuchh nhi hoga. I know our son is so much strong aur tu dekhna wo isse fight krke bohot jldi hmare pass hoga. Relax ok.

Twinkle nods and kunj makes her drink water slowly firstly she denies but when 2 most strict docs r sitting in front of her then offcourse she had to then kunj also drinks water and calms down. Then after calming twinkle he stands up.

D- oh hlo where?

K- i m gonna if everything is fine or not.

Doodle stands up and holds his hand.

D- no u r not going anywhere sit here silently. Roshni and nik r inside na they r doing their best. But u wont go there.

K- but doodle....