𝟎𝟏

"Get off dick Soriya

"Get off dick Soriya." Corey snapped.

"Who the fuck you talking to Corey? You always in my fucking mouth." Soriya, one of my close friends snapped back.

"Cause you too fucking loud on a Monday morning damn. That shit annoying."

I rolled my eyes at them and continued to make my way to class. I swear they be fucking on the low. It's no way they go at it like this and aren't.

"Why y'all always arguing like this? Y'all too damn big. If y'all like each other just say that, damn." I said while stuffing my phone back in my coat pockets along with my hands.

Corey smacked his lips. "Stop playing with me. Ion like hoe ass lil' girls."

"Bitch, your mother a hoe." Once Soriya said that they picked up arguing again.

I rolled my eyes again and picked up my pace a little, now walking ahead of them.

Soriya and Corey are always arguing no matter what. It's like nothing will make them stop at all and that shit gets irritating. It's been like this since we all met when we were freshmen. We're juniors now.

School was more stressful than ever and I'm glad that I only have a year and some change left of school before it's time to graduate.

"Hey, Kiana." A girl I had a couple of periods smiled and waved at me.

"Hey." I smiled back and continued walking towards my class.

I turned the corner and saw Amir Irvin. My now ex boyfriend. We had broken up two months ago and I missed him like hell. I couldn't even front and act like I didn't. But the constant arguments got to us and we decided to let each other go, even if it was for a little while at least.

He was dressed in his black Nike tech set with all black Balenciaga tracks. He looked good. Too good just to be coming to this school.

He knows what a all black fit does to me.

"Wassup, with you? We ain't speak all this week." He asked, staring down at me.

"Amir, why you think we ain't speak?" I looked up at him.

"You treating me like a hoe and shit. We not just gonna fuck like that then not speak to each other." He referred back to what had happened when I went to see him Saturday.

I ended up not speaking to him for a whole week and I didn't even know why I decided on not speaking to him. I just did.

It was so hard to resist him at times. Everytime I would get around him, i would still get nervous like it was the first time we met or something.

"Amir, Im not your girlfriend anymore." I rolled my eyes, trying to play that role with him.

We had the same first period together so we were walking towards class while talking.

Amir looked down at my finger and chuckled. "Why you still wearing the rings then?"

"I'm not." I slid both promise rings off my finger and placed them in his hand just to be smart. Knowing damn well I still wanted to wear my promise rings.

He smacked his lips., clearly getting upset. "You petty as shit yo. Move from around me."

He shoved the rings back in my hand before walking away from me.

make sure y'all vote please! (Not proofread)