Chapter 30 ( Jisoo's lost voice )

Start from the beginning

But Jennie wasn't buying it.
"Jisoo!" She looked at Jisoo , feeling hurt, she bends down, "But, Mommy still can't forgive her."

"Since we're lucky enough to run into her like this anyways.... Isn't there a way for you all to come to some kind of agreement?" Haerin suggests.

"AN AGREEMENT!?" Jennie looks at Haerin with hateful eyes.
"What way are you proposing for us to reach an agreement by! The only thing we've learnt here is that Jisoo's voice won't come back!" She shouted angrily.

Haerin was just silent.

"Even if kill you, nothing will change, right?" Jennie turned her angry gaze to Ningning as Ningning fidgets nervously, "I'd like to go and cut your throat open! But still, that wouldn't lift the curse, right!?" Jennie angrily shouted as Jisoo looked at her mother with teary eyes.

"I know, I'm just taking my anger out on you.... But of course I'd feel this way, because she's my daughter after all....
What do you mean lucky enough? Haerin, you're not a part of this. So please, don't say such selfish things." Jennie said crying.

Haerin was just standing there as she felt guilty for saying something stupid.
"It's true that I'm not a part of this, and it was a selfish thing to say. But i consider both you and Jisoo as my friends.... And it's not like i don't understand this girl's feelings either.... So, sorry. I just thought that leaving without anything happening would be... painful for you."

And so on, Haerin and Hanni left the three of them to sort things out. Hanni had been looking at their direction once in a while to figure out their situation.

"Did i....end up hurting Jennie's feelings?" Haerin worriedly asked as her ears dropped down.

Hanni quickly turns her head and pats Haerin's back.

"I said such a selfish thing without first considering Jennie's feelings." She added.

"But, they started to talk out things, didn't they?" Hanni said comforting Haerin.
"It's difficult enough to consider the feelings of others, and it's even more difficult to find the perfect words for a situation.... But, if your words convinced her, even in the slightest, to talk things out, i think it was worth hurting her feelings."

"Is that so?" Haerin said weakly smiling at Hanni.

"It's impossible to be good to others 100% of the time. But you said what you said while taking of those three into account, right? Then its fine, I'm sure those words were just what they needed." Hanni said as she warmly smiled at Haerin.

Then, after quite a while, Jisoo came dashing to them, happily waving her hands.

"Jisoo?"

"Is...it...really okay for me?" Ningning nervously asked.

"Like I'd know that, i have a pool at my house, it's not that big. But i was thinking of having her.... Teach Jisoo how to swim." Jennie said.

"Jennie." Haerin called feeling guilty.

"Haerin, sorry for yelling at you earlier." Jennie apologies warmly smiling at Haerin.

"No need to worry about me, more importantly.... I still haven't finished sorting out my feelings, there's no way they'd be sorted out yet, right?
But like you said, if i pretended today never happened, just because i couldn't change how things are, i would absolutely regret doing so...." Jennie said.

"So you forgave her, then?" Haerin asked.

"It's not that i forgave her. Just... I thought that forgiveness and unforgiveness weren't the only options i had."

"You're strong, Jennie." Haerin said looking at her.

"Of course, I'm still a mother after all. Plus, i have people like Jisoo, or you, or Hanni. My husband, Lisa is also at home too. I have a lot of people around me, i can be strong because I'm not alone."

HUMANS ARE PHYSICALLY WEAK AND FRAGILE....
BUT THEY'RE MENTALLY MUCH MORE STRONGER THAN ANY BEING. AND I REALIZED THAT NOW.

Jennie turns her head, "So, you call yourself Ningning huh!?"

"Ye...Yes!" Ningning quickly responded nervously.

"YOU BETTER BASK IN ALL THE SALTY SEA WATER YOU CAN NOW. THERE'S NO WAY I'M CHANGING MY POOL WATER OUT FOR SEA WATER OR ARE YOU GOING TO ACT LIKE THAT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? AND SAY THAT YOU CAN'T LIVE IN NORMAL WATER?" Jennie shouted trying to intimate the girl, but was only joking.

"Fre...Fresh water is also fine!" Ningning responded nervously.

Jisoo just watched them feeling puzzled.

"Good for you Jisoo huh?" Hanni smiled at her as Jisoo happily smiled back.

All of them proceed to head back home as the sun was slowly setting down, Haerin carried Ningning on her shoulder as she could not walk.

...

Another imagination feeder

Ningning (Mermaid), she was alone, unable to fit in with her peers. She attempted to obtain a 'VOICE' to be acknowledged by her peers, and in the process, stole the voice of 'Jisoo'.

...

A/n : Remember dear readers, Forgiveness is the key to solve any problems😁✨

Anyways, A (Jenlisa) ship for all the shippers out there, given Jisoo as their daughter hehehe....

Plus, there are a lot of people thinking that Ningning and Jennie looks like a mother-daughter duo and I'm one of those people.

Until next time, bye😋