Hospital

Yn's POV

I was talking with Dr. Cha when I was interrupted by a call, gesturing him to stop I picked up my call , it's jisoo.....

yn: what happened jisoo??

jisoo: yn I'm outside the hospital and there is a lot of chaos going on

yn : aren't you supposed to be in the office now?

jisso: jennie and rose' are there, no need to worry

yn: what's the matter?

jisoo: umm the thin-

yn: jisoo i cant here you! you voice is cracking

jisso

jisoo??

beep beep

the heck!! what even in the name of butterfly is happening , Jisoo is outside the hospital and those two crackhead in there to make a mess.. damn it!! i need to send someone there before anything happens but who should i call? mr Vincenzo nah, mr shijin? no.. both of them are busy i need someone but who??? arghhhhh- wait i remember someone, they will really be a big help now. yes i should definitely call them now. .now I gotta exuse my self.

looking at Mr Cha i smiled and exused myself

Exiting the cabin i made my way towards the bathroom, looking inside i lockeedn the door making sure no one in inside. taking my phone out I searched for his phone number.
Once found, quickly I dialled the number..

ring....ring...ri-

Hel-

Wake up you dipshit and go to my office , Jennie and rose are their , I want you to go there and handle my office, understood?

Ok-

Bye

Then I hung up and went to dr cha

' dr. cha can you lead the way to the chamber where my family is?' , ' sure why not, please follow'

walking down the corridors , I looked around . there weren't many things but a certain thing caught my eyes making me slow down, i called for dr cha, 'where does this door leads that it has a restriction board on it?' ' well about that none of the staffs know' ' y-' ' including me'

none know?

'then who?' ' the director and -' , before he could take the other persons name he was cut off of by heavy footsteps of someone running, turning around i was met by Mr. Vincenzo and jisoo. Mr. Vincenzo looked fine but not Jisoo which made me frown she glanced at dr cha then at me before she excused us and dragged me to the bathroom.

'Now would you tell me the reason that made you drag me here?'

'Did uncle or aunt informed you about the accident that occurred in their company?'

Accident in the company?
Ahh yesterday

'Yes mom told me about that'

Running her hand through her long black hair which end by her upper thighs and had tips dyed in red color, her hairs are something that made me admire her and her flawless beauty. I wander why she is working with us and not participating in miss world and miss universe, I bet she would win. Her sense of fashion is simple but very elegant like always, now also she wore a coffee brown silk shirt which was tucked in off white pants and a long deep brown long coat and black flip flops...damn I wander how much time she takes to select an outfit and get ready...gotta ask her soon.

Snapping out of it I looked at her
As she started explaining.

'Did aunt said it was a an accident of gas pipes?'