𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Start from the beginning

Sloane handed out what seemed like a wedding invitation, in the form of a jar. "Wow. And you did all of this yourself?" Lila asked. "Luther helped too. We stayed up all night," Sloane replied. "Amazing," Lila whispered. All of a sudden, Klaus and Reginald appeared out of no where. "Dad?" Ben asked. "Klaus," (Y/n) said. "Hey," Klaus replied. "Oh thank god," Viktor muttered. "Gather 'round, children. Quickly now!" Reginald exclaimed. "Where the hell have you been?" Diego asked. "Oh, Reg and I. We got all tangled up in a whole father-son-end-of-the-world road trip kinda thing. You know?" Klaus asked. "You two are hanging now?" Ben asked. "Yeah, we laughed, we cried, we played in traffic, and long story short, I'm immortal now," Klaus explained. "Whoa, Wait. You're what now?" Luther asked. "Klaus have you gotten into the bath salts again?" Allison asked. "I think the more pertinent question is, why are you all sitting around playing with jars?" Reginald asked. "They're invitations," Sloane corrected. "Nobody's playing," Luther added. "Luther and I are getting married," Sloane explained. She handed Reginald a jar. "All of space and time is collapsing, and you lot are planning a wedding?" Reginald asked. "Yeah, and, uh, the thing is, um, space is limited. So it's kinda of a per-plate situation, so you know," Luther took back his jar. "Is this how I raised you? To fiddle while Rome burns?" Reginald asked. "Remember what we talked about, Reg. Remember to breathe," Klaus reminded. "Quiet. I'm on a roll," Reginald told him. "Dad have you been taking your pills?" Sloane asked. "As a matter of fact, I haven't. And I can confirm that I've never felt better in my life. You thought you could dope me up and slow me down, take control of my affairs and squander my fortune. Well, Klaus here was good enough to wean me off that wretched poison. And now that the fog is lifting, I can see all your dastardly designs with a bracing clarity," Reginald explained. "You took him off his meds? What we're you thinking?" Sloane asked. "Clearly he's the only one doing any thinking at all. All of you could learn a thing or two from this impressive young man," Reginald suggested. Diego started to snicker. "The world really is ending! Oh my god," Diego chuckled in disbelief. "As for the rest of you, your training is to resume post-haste. We're running out of time. We have a mission to complete," Reginald said. "I'm ready. Let's do this," Ben agreed. "Let me guess. Project Oblivion?" Five asked. "How do you know about that?" Reginald asked. "We heard it from Pogo," (Y/n) confessed. "Now, there's a name I haven't heard in some time," Reginald said. "And he confirmed what we've always suspected about you," Five spoke. "Which is?" Reginald asked. "That you're a sadistic lunatic who's planning on gambling all of our lives in another pointless mission," Five explained. "And you'd take the word of a disgruntled chimp over that of your own father?" Reginald asked. "You aren't our father anymore. That is what you said to us. Don't get it twisted," (Y/n) disagreed. "We'd trust Pogo any day," Five agreed. "Nobody wants you here, Dad. You should leave," Luther suggested. "Hey you don't speak for all of us big guy," Ben stated. "Feel free to join him," Luther said. "I see. So this is what it's come to. Insurrection," Reginald pointed out. "That's not the kind of erection we're driving for here, all right? Everybody just needs to be cool. Clearly, you guys are on a different chakra frequency right now. Hey, Pops, let's go have a nice cup of tea in the suite," Klaus suggested, and grabbed his arm. "What are you doing? Let go of my arm," Reginald commanded. "Luther, Sloane. Oh my god. I'm beyond thrilled. You guys are gorgeous. Amazing. Send your registry!" Klaus exclaimed, while he left with Reginald. Everyone slowly left after that.

Five knocked on (Y/n)'s opened hotel room door. "Come in," she said. Five walked in and sat down next to her on her bed. "I thought you'd be sharing with Allison and Viktor?" Five asked. "Yeah well, I'm pretty sure they left to separate room. Allison can't stand the sight of him, so she left and then he left, leaving me to have this room all to myself,"
(Y/n) explained. "Well now that you say that, I guess I'll come join you. One room, you, and me," Five suggested. "I thought you were sharing with the boys?" (Y/n) asked. "I was suffocating every night with Luther's sleep farts. And then Klaus's squeaking. And Diego talks in his sleep," Five explained. (Y/n) chuckled. "Then maybe you should stay here," (Y/n) agreed. Five chuckled. "I guess that would make us roommates. But with benefits?" Five asked. "Don't push it," (Y/n) said. "You know, I don't remember us kissing lately. I think it's been a long while," Five told her. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah actually. Last time I extremely enjoyed it, was when we were in Diego's little room," Five reminded. (Y/n) eyes widen, as she remembered that night. "You were playing with me that night," (Y/n) stated. "Yeah? It was for a good cause," Five replied. They sat down in silence for less than a minute. Five interlocked both of their hands. His was cold but hers always brought it warmth, and that's what he enjoyed. His hand slowly held her left cheek, making her face him. They both slowly leaned in. As their lips touched, their eyes closed. (Y/n)'s hands wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer to her. Five picked her up and placed her on his lap. After a while, Five stopped kissing her and aimed for her neck. (Y/n) gasped at the feeling of Five sucking on her skin. He kissed every spot, until eventually (Y/n) moaned at the feelings of him sucking at a certain spot. He kept sucking that certain spot for a few seconds. His kisses on her neck were rough, deep, and fast. He slowly detached his lips from her neck, and look at the purple mark he left her. He smiled proudly and went closer to her ear. "I have to go to Luther's bachelor's party. But when the weddings over, we can continue," Five whispered in her ear. (Y/n) nodded in response.