𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪               

❝𝗜 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲
𝘂𝗽❞

                        _______

𝗔 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱, driving towards the gate of a house. Inside the car was Allison and (Y/n). The car came to a stop. "(Y/n)", Allison said shaking the girl up. "Yeah I'm awake," the girl replied, as she lifted her head up from her head up from the car door. Allison looked through the file once more. "Okay let's go," Allison told her sister. They both got out of the car, (Y/n) stretched along the way. "We have to be sneaky and unnoticed," Allison reminded. "Gotcha," (Y/n) replied. They went up a small hill, following the trail to the house. They sneaked their way towards the back side. Allison looked through one of the windows. "Anything?" (Y/n) asked. "No, not from the looks of it. Follow me," Allison told her.

At the academy, Klaus was fixing Luther up a cup of coffee. "Here we go, This'll fix ya," Klaus told Luther, as he poured him the coffee. Before Luther could drink it, Five took the coffee from his hand. He sat down and started to drink it. "Nice okay," Klaus said to himself. Five was in disgust. "Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" Five asked. "Can we get started please," Luther pleaded. "Has anyone seen any of the others? Diego? Allison? (Y/n)? No?" Klaus asked. "That's exactly what I want to know," Five asked. "Listen I don't know where—" Klaus said before he got interrupted. "Not where everyone is, just (Y/n). I expected her to be next to me when I woke up," Five said disappointed. "Yeah well— wait. Did you two?" Klaus asked raising and eyebrow. "What? No! I was injured. Not that you care anyways," Five told his brother. "Afraid she might be out with Diego? Hm?" Klaus asked. "Just continue," Five demanded. "All right then, this is the closest thing to a quorum, that we're gonna get. Now listen up. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out," Klaus told them. "This is a bad idea," Ben's ghost reminded. "Yeah," Klaus's agreed. "Klaus," Luther spoke. "I conjured Dad last night," Klaus finally said. They look at him in disbelief. Luther looked at Five then back at Klaus. "I thought you said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years," Luther started. "Ah yes I know. But I'm sober. Ta-da!" Klaus exclaimed. "I got clean yesterday. To talk to someone special and then ended up having this conversation with dear old daddy himself," Klaus admitted. "Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther asked. "Top shelf. Next to the crackers," Five answered. "Hey, hey, hey. This is serious guys all alright? This really happened. I swear," Klaus bugged. "Okay fine. I'll play. What did the old man have to say?" Five asked him. "Well he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and my failures in life. Yada, yada, yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like Dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof. Because he killed himself," Klaus explained. Luther banged the table softly. "I don't have time for your games Klaus," Luther told him. Luther got up from his seat. "No I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth," Klaus defended. "Why'd he do it then?" Five asked. "He said it was the only way to get us all home again," Klaus answered. "No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself," Luther disagreed. "You said it yourself. He was depressed. Holed up in his office and room all day and night," Five reminded. "No there weren't any signs," Luther responded. "Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies strange behaviors," Luther added. "Like sending someone to the moon for no reason?" Klaus asked. "I swear to god Klaus if you're lying," Luther threatened. "I'm not. I'm not," Klaus told him. "Master Klaus is correct," Pogo spoke. "Regretfully, I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan," Pogo admitted. "So did Grace," he confessed. "It was a difficult choice for both of us. More difficult than you could ever know. Prior to your father's death, Grace's programming was adjusted. So that she was incapable of administering first aid on that fateful night," Pogo told them. "Sick bastard," Five muttered. "So the security tape we saw?" Luther asked. "It was meant to further the murder mystery. You're father hoped that being back here, solving it together would reignite your desire to be a team again," Pogo said. "And to what end?" Five asked. "To save the world of course," Pogo answered. Klaus laughed "Alright right," he said. "First the moon mission and now this. You watched me search for answers and said nothing. Anything else you want to share Pogo? Any other damn secret's!" Luther yelled. "Calm down," Klaus said. "No I won't calm down. We've been lied to by the one person in this family we all trusted," Luther told them. "It was your fathers dying wish, master Luther. I— I had no choice," Pogo explained. Luther walked towards him. "There's always a choice," Luther said. He then walked away. Five and Klaus sighed. "Ugh, I gotta think," Five said.