𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?❞

                         _______
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱. Ben died saving the world. "Ben," Klaus said. Luther went up to Ben. "Is that really you?" he asked. "And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego asked. "They are the Sparrows. My children," Dad answered. Suddenly, objects started to rumble a bit. "Somethings telling me that visiting dad back in 1963 wasn't a smart idea," Five whispered in my ear. "Clearly it wasn't," I whispered back. "What do you mean your children? That's not possible old man," Five asked. "Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Dad asked. "Everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus asked. "Cute hat, Sundance," Ben commented. "They call themselves the Umbrella Academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claimed to be my spawn," Dad informed. "If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't even be here," I told him. "She's right. None of you would've even existed," Diego agreed with me. "Five what the hell is going on?" Allison asked. "I don't know yet but it's concerning," Five answered. "Is he telling the truth?" one of them asked. "Not the part about us being perfidious," Vanya explained. "No, we're amateur-fidious, at best," Klaus added. "But we are his children. This is our house," Vanya argued. "Yeah, yeah. We, uh—we grew up here," Luther agreed. "'Yeah, we grew up here'," another mocked. "I kind of think we would have noticed you," a lady declared. "Hi. I'm Luther," Luther introduced. "Okay. None of you belong here," Allison told them. "Oh! Well, then. I guess we'll just pack out bags and move out," another lady sarcastically said. A flying cube made some weird noises that caused them to laugh. "You slay me Chris," Ben commented. Footsteps approached and it was Mom. "I wasn't expecting company. This is the best I could do on short—
short—short notice," She explained. She didn't sound like her normal self. "Mom," Diego whispered. "Mom? She's a robot, you perv," another girl informed. "She's not a Robot," Diego shot back. "Hey, don't you call him that," Luther warned her. "Or what?" Ben asked. "Why don't you come closer and find out," Luther challenged. "Luther! Guys chill!" Vanya shouted. Luther and Ben started to get closer to each other. "Think I'm afraid?" Ben argued. "So, what's your plan now?" I asked Five. Everyone started to argue. "Briefcase," Five told me. I turned to the table where we arrived and saw the briefcase on it. "Enough!" a man shouted. "I don't know what circus you people escaped from or how you got passed our security, we're done here. You got 30 seconds to get out of our house," the man ordered. "And if we don't?" Allison asked. "Then we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way," he explained. "Look, we just fought a literal army. Okay? This doesn't need to get ugly. Let's all just calm down, and let's talk," Vanya reasoned. "Psst, ben-er-ino. You look so much better alive than you do dead. Am I right. Except that haircut," Klaus commented. "At least the other one wasn't a dick," I told Klaus. "What the hell did you just say to me little girl?" Ben asked. "Are you deaf or stupid?" I asked. "Shut your mouth," Ben warned me. "If you don't wanna hear me then cover your ears. But there's no need to since clearly your just as stupid as you are deaf," I scolded. Ben started to run towards me. Five got in front of me, as Luther pushed Ben back. "Get back!" a man warned Luther. The man pushed Luther. Luther went straight for a punch, but the man ducked down and kicked him. Luther went flying across the room. Everyone started to charge for us. Ben went straight for me and Five, while the rest fought. Before Ben could get to us, Five kicked him in his stomach. Ben tumbled back and looked at us. He looked at Five for a split second before he ran towards me again.
"(Y/n) get the briefcase," Five told me. Ben knocked Five and I down before we could do anything. Five spatial jumped us behind Ben, before he could hit us again. "Protecting her won't save her," Ben told Five. Ben started to come for us again. I grabbed Five's shoulder and turned him invisible with me. "What the hell?" Ben whispered. He turned around, and Five punched him in the face. Ben fell down to the floor. "Even though he's a total asshat, it's good to see him alive," Five scoffed. Diego and the Cube made weird noises behind us. Next thing we knew, Diego was flying up in the air and was tossed. "The briefcase," Five and I said. Five spatial jumped away. I started to walk towards the entrance, where the table and the briefcase were. "And who are you?" a lady with glasses stopped me. "Nobody," I answered. She stepped in front of me. "Clearly you're somebody. But who?" she asked. "Someone who doesn't want trouble with you," I explained. "Kinda bold how you stood up to Ben. You started this little girl," the Lady told me. The lady that Luther introduced himself to, walked up next to her. "Come one Fei. She's just a little girl," the woman advised her. "Sloane, for a little girl, she sure does know how to start a fight," Fei explained. "Yeah well, the little girl doesn't want beef with you," I reminded her. "Go Fei. I got this," Sloane reassured. Fei nodded and left. "So, what can you do?" Sloane asked. "Anything you can do, only I do it better," I challenged. "We'll see," Sloane challenged. I focused on her and manipulated my body to copy hers. Now, there was two of us. "Now let's see how this works," I told her. My hand started to glow blue as she only stared at me. I slowly lifted her up, as she started to get choked. The sound of someone falling from the stairs interrupted me. Five was falling quick and he stumbled upon me, causing me to fall with him. I felt my body go back to my normal state. "Ow," I groaned. Five had crashed us both to the floor. He got up before I did and helped me up. "Thanks," I told him. "No problem. Either way I crashed on you first," Five admitted. I turned around and Sloane was gone. "Where did she go?" I asked. "Not sure," Five said. Allison came towards us. "These guys are good. I punched the one with the weird face, and somehow I was the one getting hurt," Allison explained. "Some girl spit on me and made me see things," Five admitted. "I was doing fine before I was tackled by Five," I told her. Suddenly, a bunch of ravens came flying towards us. "Shit! Run!" Five shouted. The three of us ran from the ravens. Luther was in front of us. "Luther, we're leaving! Come on!" Five shouted at him. "Just a second," Luther told him. "Come on we gotta go!" Allison shouted. She grabbed him and ran. As we took a left, we saw Fei summon more ravens. "Seriously?" Luther asked. "Move, move, move, move!" Allison shouted and pushed him. We all continued to run. "Wait Five! The briefcase!" I shouted. "Shit!" He exclaimed. He grabbed my hand and spatial jumped us to the entrance of the house. "Where's the briefcase?" he asked. "Shit, It's gone!" I exclaimed. In the living room we saw Vanya, surrounded by some of the sparrows. "Vanya, get out of there!" Five shouted. She started to turn blue, like she did at the farm. "Run," I told Five. Instead, he grabbed me and spatial jumped us away.