𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝟯𝗥𝗗  𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

    ❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀. 𝗕𝘂𝘁
𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀?❞

          _______
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗱 at the hotel. Fei and Christopher were gone, due to the Kugelblitz. "So, how is it that we're still here, but the whole of the universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison asked. Luther, Sloane, Lila, and Viktor were sitting down on separate couches, looking at her. "Maybe we're just the last to get flushed," Viktor replied. "Wasn't talking to you," Allison told him. "Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther asked. "Or Dad?" Sloane asked. "They'll be here," Diego said. "Really? Did they—hit traffic? Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe," Ben stated. "Uh question," Allison spoke. "Yes," Ben replied. "Didn't we just try that and fail miserably?" Allison asked. "Yeah it's because his plan was stupid. I got a better one," Diego explained, as he got up from leaning against the rails. "Of course you do," Ben muttered. "We go with the large hard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and—we launch the Kugelblitz into outer space. Didn't think I knew that, did ya? It's in Switzerland," Diego explained. "It's 'hadron' not 'hard on' ya morn!" Ben exclaimed. "At least he's trying. What have you contributed?" Lila asked. "Actually, he did blow up half of his family," Diego reminded. "Oh you wanna talk about family problems? You know what should have blown up, your face on that neck!" Ben exclaimed. "Wish I had cake to hit you with it in your!" Diego argued. Ben and and Diego continued to fight. Five walked next to (Y/n), joining in watching Ben and Diego argue. "Hey! You guys done? The universe is disappearing outside. So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains that we are too late," Five declared. Both Ben and Diego scoffed. "Five. Come on," Luther said. "It's over Luther. We failed," Five told him. "Come on. It can't be over over," Viktor disagreed. "Yeah, come on, Five. We gotta figure this out, man," Diego agreed. "Okay. How about we take a step back? Look at the big picture here. Most of us have spend the last 28 days trying to stop the world from ending. What exactly have we accomplished?" Five asked. Everyone stayed silent. "Well, we made some friends along the way," Luther spoke. "Incorrect! You know what we've done? Nothing. We made things worse every single time," Five explained. "Amen to that," Allison agreed. "Look, when I went to the Commission, I had a conversation with my 100-year-old self. And my lasts worlds were 'Don't save the world'," Five informed. "Don't save the world?" Viktor asked. "Don't save the world," Five restated. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard," Diego said. "Is it? Well, whatever we're doing it's not working. All we ever do is save the world for a day, pat ourselves on the back, and then everything goes to shit again," (Y/n) explained. "Maybe we're the problem," Viktor added. "Oh, yeah. Us," Allison scoffed. "So, wait. Your big plan is no plan?" Lila asked. "Exactly. Conscientious objection. Why the hell not? We've tried everything else. Look, maybe this is just what the universe needs. I say, embrace the apocalypse. See what's on the other side," Five explained. "What if it's—nothing?" Sloane asked. "Then it's been nice knowing you all," Five responded. "Whatever's on your bucket list, I recommend you do that now," Five advised. He grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and sat them down nearby. Luther and Sloane looked at each other with a smile on their face. "Well, on that—super happy note, we've um—oh what the hell," Luther spoke. Him and Sloane stood up. "We've uh, got a little announcement to make," Luther said. "We're engaged!" Sloane and Luther exclaimed. "Kill me Jesus," Ben whispered. Five sighed. "Idiots," he whispered. "Now?" Allison asked. "Yeah. Look, we realize the timing is less than ideal. But, obviously, it's now or never. Am I right Five?" Luther hinted. "Don't drag me into this please," Five told him. "What—whatever time we have left, we wanna spend it with all of you. So we're super pumped if you would join us in the banquet hall at 6:00 p.m. for our celebration of our life and the official union of what's left of our two great families," Sloane requested. Diego nodded in response. "Dress code is Creative black-tie.