𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗧 𝗘 𝗡

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪               

❝𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴  
                                 𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗵𝘂𝗵?❞

                 _______
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗺. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 from the sudden noise. (Y/n) had quickly gotten up from her bed. She tried her hardest to run to her other siblings. "Yo, what the hell is going on?" Diego asked. "I don't know," (Y/n) answered. "Are those explosions coming f—" Klaus tried speaking. "Vanya," Pogo interrupted. "We need to get to safety outside the Academy," Pogo demanded. Explosions kept going off, as the Academy shook. Diego quickly tapped on his younger sisters shoulder. "You're with us," he said. (Y/n) nodded. "Don't forget mom!" Luther told them. Klaus, Diego, and (Y/n) ran. "Hurry! Before the Academy collapses!" (Y/n) shouted. "Mom!" Diego shouted. "Where is she?" Both (Y/n) and Diego asked. "Mom!" Klaus yelled. Diego quickly grabbed onto (Y/n) arm dragging her to where Klaus was running. "Mom!" (Y/n) shouted. All of a sudden, chucks of the roof fell onto them. A few chunks of rebble hit the back of Diego and (Y/n)'s heads, leaving them both unconscious. "Diego, (Y/n)," Klaus groaned patting their backs. "(Y/n), Diego!" He shouted. "Diego!" He shouted again. The roof was collapsing, and when it finally did ghost ben quickly pulled them aside saving their lives. "Holy shit," Klaus muttered. Diego groaned as he got up. Klaus helped him get up. "(Y/n)!" Diego yelled. "Shit, shit, shit," Klaus nervously whispered. Diego quickly pick her up, bridal style. The girl remained unconscious in his arms. "Come on. Come, come on. Diego!" Klaus shouted. They ran down the stairs of the fire escape, out of the Academy. More of the Academy began to fall. "You okay? Is she okay?" Klaus asked out of breath. "Yeah, we're both okay," he answered. "Hey, you saved our lives man!" Diego exclaimed. "Shit! Mom!" Diego shouted. "Mom!" Both boys yelled. "Mom! Get out of there now!" Diego shouted. "Mom, get out of there Mom!" Klaus shouted. It was no use, the Academy kept on crumbling. "I'm coming after you!" Diego shouted. "No wait Diego!" Klaus yelled. Klaus Held Diego back. "Mom!" Diego yelled. "Get back!" Klaus shouted. The entire Academy finally came down. "Her head!" Klaus warned. Diego and Klaus quickly covered (Y/n).

The Academy was completely crumbled. "Hurry place her down on her!" Klaus shouted. Diego quickly laid (Y/n) and a huge block of concrete. "Mom!" Diego shouted once more. He went around digging through the pieces of the Academy, searching for Grace. "Klaus come here. Help me search," Diego told him. "Diego. Just stop it, stop," Klaus suggested. Klaus tried to stop Diego from continuing to dig. "No what—what are you—let me go. What are you doing?" Diego asked. "Stop. Stop," Klaus said. "She's gone. Shes—she's gone okay?" Klaus reminded him. "What do you wanna do? You wanna—wanna walk away from this?" Diego asked. "No," Klaus answered. "What about Pogo?" Diego asked. "He didn't make it," Luther spoke. He walked towards them, with Allison following him. "What?" Diego asked. Allison saw her unconscious sister laying on concrete. She went over to her to check on her. "Vanya killed him," Luther replied. "But Vanya wouldn't—" Diego tried to say. "No. I saw it just before we got out," Luther interrupted. "Mom. Now Pogo," Diego sadly said. He sat down on the pieces of what used to be the Academy. Luther looked around. "Where's (Y/n)!?" Luther asked. Klaus pointed to a large piece of concrete. "What happened to her?" Luther questioned. "She got hit by a big piece of the roof. Made her unconscious," Klaus explained. "Jesus," Luther commented. "Guys," Five said out of no where. He swiftly ran towards them. "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today," Five explained. "I thought you said it was over," Luther told him, getting closer to him. "I was wrong okay?" Five corrected himself. Five held a newspaper article. "This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed," Five explained. "No that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning," Diego suggested. "You're not listening to me. When I found it I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece. But not the Academy," Five told them. Klaus snatched the article from Five's hands. "I'm confused," Klaus muttered. "Then listen to me, you idiot! Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse," Five explained. "We have to find her," Luther muttered. Five looked at his siblings. "Wait. Where's (Y/n)?" Five asked. "That's the first time I hear you ask for her, through out your whole speech," Diego told him. "Where is she?" Five asked again. Klaus pointed to a big piece of concrete. There she was, laying unconscious. "No," Five muttered. He ran towards her. "Don't worry she's alive," Klaus said. Five quickly sighed of relief. Siren sounds and helicopter sounds came closer and closer. A helicopter flashed a light on them. "We gotta go now," Diego demanded. Five wasted no time into grabbing the girl. "Wait I'll carry her," Diego said. "I got her but thanks," Five insisted. He was now carrying (Y/n) in bridal style. "Regroup at the Super Star!" Diego shouted. Five quickly spatial jumped (Y/n) and Diego with him.