𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝟴

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪             

  ❝𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁,❞

        _______
"𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" Luther asked. "Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with god," Five angrily responded. "What? What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther questioned. "Screw them both. They should have been here," Five replied. "What about Diego?" (Y/n) asked. Five angrily kicked a cardboard box. "Something must've happened to them," Luther agreed. "Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody!" Five exclaimed. "I was better off on my own in the apocalypse," Five complained. "Five! Come on," Luther said. "You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for himself now. How 'bout that?" Five walked away. "Some of us are girls," (Y/n) added. "Did Five just get meaner?" Klaus asked. "Klaus, go check on Allison, okay? Make sure she's okay. Find the others and we'll meet back here," Luther ordered. "Then we should try to handle Five," (Y/n) suggested. "Yes. Go do that. I'll be right behind you," Luther told her. (Y/n) left to go after Five.

(Y/n) and Luther were going up the stairs, following Five. "Hey! Five, doomsday is still coming. We gotta think of a new plan," Luther suggested. "Don't you get it Luther? It's over, all right? We're already dead," Five explained. "Then where are you going?" (Y/n) asked. "I'm going to do the unthinkable," Five replied. "The hell is that suppose to mean?" Luther asked. "I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this," Five muttered. Five opened the door and stepped inside the apartment. "Come to what Five?" (Y/n) asked. Luther and (Y/n) followed behind. Luther went to close the apartment door. As (Y/n) got closer to Five, he grabbed her and made her get into the same room as him. Five quickly locked the room door. "Five!" Luther shouted. Luther started to bang on the door. "Come to what? Five!" Luther shouted. After a while he left. "Sit," Five told (Y/n). (Y/n) went to sit on the bed. "So what are you going to do now?" (Y/n) asked. Five sighed. "I am going to do the impossible," Five started to pace. "Yes, but what is the 'impossible'?" (Y/n) asked. "I am going to meet myself," Five responded. "What do you mean by that?" (Y/n) questioned. "Before I went back to 2019, I was working for the Commission, as you know, and I was on a job. I was here, making sure JFK would get shot. So, all I have to do is convince my older but younger self, to give me his briefcase so we can go home," Five explained. "That seems like a complicated but very smart plan. That's actually pretty good," (Y/n) commented. "Yeah. I know, I'm a genius," Five agreed. "So why am I here?" (Y/n) asked. "Well because I want you to be here. You're the only person in this family who I can really trust and the only one who is smart but not smarter than me," Five explained. "I will take the compliment," (Y/n) accepted. Five walked over to (Y/n) and kissed her forehead. "Now, let's prepare. I have a feeling it's going to take a lot," Five suggested.

Five and (Y/n) left the room a few hours later. Five went to open the fridge, in search of water. "Five?" Luther asked. Luther walked over to them. Five started to chug a water carton. "Five, what—you okay?" Luther asked. "I'm gonna need to be hydrated," Five sighed. "Hydrated?" Luther asked. He looked at (Y/n), but she only shrugged. Five started to put baby powder on himself. "What's with the baby powder?" Luther asked. "It'll help with the itching," Five replied. "What itching? There's itching? What the hell is going on here?" Luther asked. Luther quickly caught on. "You do have a plan!" Luther exclaimed. "Well, it's a desperation move but—since our brain-dead siblings are incapable of meeting a simple deadline, I got no choice," Five started to walk to the living room. "No choice about what?" Luther asked. (Y/n) stood by Luther. "I have to find myself," Five answered. He checked a watch and quickly put it away. "I just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago," Five said. "Should I be worried about you?" Luther asked. "Luther, if you recall, I was sent to 1963, on a job by the Commission to make sure the president was assassinated," Five reminded him. "Damn, you're really stretching that body out," (Y/n) commented. "I have too. It's very important," Five replied. "Oh! So wait, your old self is out there," Luther caught on. "Precisely," Five replied. "What, just walking around Dallas?" Luther asked. "Walking around Dallas with a briefcase that can get us home," Five responded. "Oh, my god. Five, you're a genius," Luther told him. "However, there are two significant problems with this plan. Problem number one: I am a trained assassin, arguably the most dangerous assassin in the space-time continuum. If I know me, I'm not going to react kindly to bumping into myself. Problem number two, and this is a real fly in the ointment here: you're not suppose to exist in close proximity to yourself in the same timeline. The side effects can be disastrous," Five explained. "Side effects? What sort of side effects?" Luther asked. "Here comes the list," (Y/n) muttered. "According to Commission Handbook Chapter 27, subsection 3b, the seven stages in paradox psychosis are, stage one: denial, two: Itching, three: extreme thirst and urination, four: excessive gas, five: acute paranoia, six: uncontrolled perspiration, and seven: homicidal rage," Five listed. "Homicidal rage?" Luther asked. "Yeah," Five replied. "Jeez, I don't know. This maybe isn't such a good idea," Luther suggested. "It's a Hail Mary. But what choice do we got, Luther?" Five asked. "I don't know, you already seen a bit squirrelly if I'm being honest," Luther told him. "Look, Luther, im gonna need you and (Y/n) to get me through this one, all right?" Five walked to them. "I need you two to be my spotters," Five said. "Spotters?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah," Five agreed. "What is that. Like a wingman?" Luther asked. "In case the paradox psychosis gets too severe, I need you guys to help me stay on task, all right? So whatever happens, whatever I say, we need to get that briefcase," Five explained. "Okay?" he asked. "Okay," (Y/n) and Luther said in union. "Okay," Five reassured. He then started to walk away. "A spotter," Luther mumbled. "Yup," (Y/n) muttered. "Guys come on," Five told them. They went after him, to the car.