𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

𝟭𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪

❝ 𝗜 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗱 (𝗬/𝗻), 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲
𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮
𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻,❞

                                  _______

"Play it again," Luther told Allison. "We watched it over and over Luther. It's the same thing every time," she reminded him. "Our mother, killing our father," Luther said, rewinding the tape once more. "What is she doing??" Luther eagerly asked. "The tea. Did she poison him?" he asked once more. "It does look like it," I agreed. "We don't know for sure," Allison told us. "Where did you find this?" I asked. "Uh well, I was looking at old footage of us as kids. I saw the tape just sitting there," Allison explained while getting up. "Yeah dad must have started using the security system again," Luther said. "Looks like he was getting paranoid," I added. "He was," Luther agreed. "He thought people were out to get him. Well I guess maybe he was right," Luther sighed. "But mom? I mean she's not capable of doing that. Is she?" Allison asked. I sighed not knowing what to do. "I don't believe mom would do this. Even if it looks like it," I argued. We all sat in silence. "Hey, you okay? What's up with your leg?" Allison asked. "And your shoulder," Luther budged in. "Uh I was playing around with a—gun?" I asked confusingly. "Are you insane?" Luther asked. "I didn't think it was loaded!" I exclaimed. "Let's go get that fixed. I'll help," Allison offered, as she guided me out of the room.

"So I've caught up with Diego, Vanya, Klaus, and somewhat Five. What happened to you while I was gone?" I asked her. She chuckle and sighed. "I became an actor, got married, and had a little girl," she told me with a smile on her face. "Aw, that's so sweet," I told her. "I'm divorced now and he won custody of her," she added afterwards. "Oh. Forget I said anything. Not be rude but, I thought you and Luther would get together," I said. "Yeah well that didn't quite work out as you can tell," she disagreed.

We sat in the kitchen table. Luther and Allison kept on eyeing mom as she made breakfast. "Mom? We need to ask you some questions about the night dad died. Do you remember anything?" Luther asked. She turned to face us. "Of course. Sunset 7:33pm. Moon was waxing crescent, dinner was Cornish hen, wild rice, and carrots," she replied. "No. Uh, later that night. In his bedroom. Did you go and see him?" Luther asked. The three of us waited for mom to answer. "I don't recall," was all she said and turned around to the breakfast she was making. Luther and Allison kept signaling something. Then they started to signal me to talk, so I did. "Mom, were you ever angry with dad?" I asked. She turned back around. "(Y/n) dear, your father was a good man. A kind man. He was very good to me," she quickly responded. "But after we all left it must have been difficult, right?" Allison asked. "There was days you kids kept me oh so busy and then—" Mom said, somewhat mad but stopped her sentence. We all waited for her to answer. "What?" Luther asked. She gave us a small smile. "What were you going to say?" Allison asked. "Eggs are ready!" she exclaimed with a smile. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now eat up," she told us, as she sat down three plates. Two eggs as the eyes, and a strap of bacon as the smile. Luther and Allison looked like they weren't gonna eat. They were still suspicious of mom. I didn't really care because I know mom isn't capable of that, so I ate my food. Both of them looked at me weird, like if I shouldn't be eating it. "What?" I asked with my mouth full.

"All I'm saying is that, mom is very suspicious. She was literally there!" Luther yelled as we walked up the stairs. "Yeah, Luther has a point (Y/n). Mom was there and she could've poisoned the tea," Allison told me. "Mom may seem suspicious but that doesn't mean she murdered dad," I disagreed, as I entered my room. The two of them followed behind and stood by the door. "She's not capable of murder," I told them. "She mom for god sake!" I shouted. They stood in silence. "Mom. She took care of us. She helped us when we needed something. Cooked us food. She was kind and caring towards us and dad. She isn't capable of murder," I argued. "(Y/n) you might be right but you've seen the tape. She was there," Luther disagreed. I sighed and left my room. "Where are you going? We need you here," Luther asked. I didn't answer and just left. I was going to go downstairs before I heard noises. I followed them and they led me to Five's room.