Eighty:

Two Weeks later

Analise 
April 14
12:02 pm

"I swear.. after we finish and leave, I'm taking my ass HOME and I'm going to bed" trin to me as she stretched her arms

"You and me both girl"

We've been up since 3am, got to the venue and started decorating at 6am and we were just about done. It took us so long this time because this venue was huge, this man wanted little details and balloons everywhere along with the other decorations and stuff we had to set up and it was only the two of us

We did the mom's party yesterday which turned out great and they seemed to have so much fun so today we were doing the dad.

"I can't see myself having a party this big. It'll be nothing but empty space cause it'll only be like 10 of us"

I stopped what I was doing to look at trin "that's a whole lie"

"It will forreal. You know damn well ion got friends"

"You, Darius plus all them offsprings is 8 people alone"

"Ouuu bitch"

"I'm just saying" I laughed "and knowing y'all, it might be 9 within the next year or two"

"Not right now. Ima let you and Dre have that"

"Nope.. no ma'am"

"Pregnancy is ghetto.. but it's not that bad"

"Pregnancy is like literally walking around holding up a big ass sign telling everybody you out here fucking raw"

"Girl" trin started cracking up "we already know y'all fuckin raw.. the way you hooked on Dre I believe he probably sprinkle some crack on that thing before he fuck you"

"That dick is crack"

"Speaking of crack.. you know what just hit me. Aysia really dead. Like that shit is wilddd"

"No lie, I lowkey was expecting her to pop up like beetlejuice too"

"Yeah my baby party bout to be nice as hell" I could hear the man say as he walked around the venue, talking loud as hell with his phone to his ear

"Yeah my babymomma had yanna a party yesterday and her shit can't even compare to what my baby got going on today" he continued to talk on the phone, laughing "it wasn't nobody at that shit anyways but her family and them. It was only like 30 people there. I got all my people out here in the A pulling up today. Even my celebrity clients"

I shook my head, blowing up another balloon before tossing it to the floor

"30 people or 3, I bet that baby still enjoyed herself yesterday" I said to trin who agreed

"I hate when people do stuff like that. Its giving his party is not about the baby"

"Probably for instagram. That baby probably won't even know 90 percent of the people that's coming to this party.. but shit, we here to decorate, collect this check and go"

"Deadass. Cause he cutting a real nice check"

"He ain got no other choice or ill knock all of this shit over"

"The baby too" Trin added. I did nod at first until I realized what she said then looked up at her, laughing

"not the baby"

"Yes the baby"

"Yeahhh, lets finish these last few balloons so we can leave and you can go back to sleep"