Fourty Six:

Been working overtime like crazy but I'm BACK! Frfr.

This chapter is short because this was all I could give with the free time I had today and I already left y'all hanging for too long. I apologize💞

Analise
December 6
1:39 pm

Thankfully Darius was finally cleared and he was released today so while they went to get him, I went over to my mommas house to talk with autumn and see if my nieces and nephew were good being that she told them about destin. Of course Brooklyn wasn't too much upset but she said that Braxton and Maya were a little sad

So not only did Autumn have to deal with them, but she was also catching hell from Destin's family unnecessarily because from what I was told, they wanted to exclude my nieces and nephew out of whatever they had going on yet showed so much love to his other baby and they also tried to insinuate that Autumn had something to do with Destin being killed only because they know I'm her sister and I'm with Dre and Darius is Dre's brother

"So destin momma posted on social media this wholeeee lame ass paragraph about her son with pictures of him with their family and the only child she posted was his with that girl. Then at the end she made a bunch of unnecessary comments about bitter exes, keeping kids away from him and a bunch of other shit"

"Oh so she one of them mommas"

"That swear her son don't do no wrong? Yeah"

"Chile"

"So somebody tagged me in the comments and was like damn, praying for ya kids.. tell me why this lady responded to the comment and said don't pray for nobody her son was deprived of seeing"

"No she didn't"

"Yes she did Ana. So I texted her phone and told her that I don't care if she don't like me, but don't play with my kids like that. But I said a whole lot more than that but ion feel like quoting everything I said but that just sums it all up"

"She text you back?"

"Yeah. And we went back and forth and eventually she was like they don't need my kids, he got another child for him to love through and a whole bunch of bullshit so I told her all of them can go to hell right along with her son"

I laughed as my momma walked into the kitchen holding Giovonni, wearing one of my daddy's old shirts

"Im surprised Gigi let you take him out of her sight"

"She didn't mind. She said I could get him so she could watch her tablet"

"I'm shook. That girl so stingy with her brother"

"That's how them big sisters are. They don't play about them babies"

"Well she better enjoy that one cause she not getting another one out of me"

"Whatever Ana"

"I'm serious. Being pregnant was not fun, giving birth was painful and being up all night is ghetto... and I need to get in the gym. I told Dre I was outside this summer coming"

"Okay outside" my momma sarcastically said while she went to the fridge "you gone be outside pushing a stroller, backseat with a car seat and a booster seat blasting baby shark and popping baby bottles"

"With that whole ring on your finger" Autumn added and I laughed

"I be forgetting I'm engaged now"

"How you forget?"

"Chileee" I sighed, sitting up straight "it's just so much going on. Don't tell Dre I forgot cause he be a lil sensitive sometimes"

"Dre is not sensitive"

"You bout to stay off my son in law" my momma defended him while she pulled out two gogurts and closed the fridge, most likely for Gigi and Brooklyn "dealing with you I'm not surprised"

"I'm one of the best things to ever happen to that man. Don't play with me"

She walked over to the table, slapped me upside the head with one of the gogurts and left the kitchen with gio again

"So I'm guessing based on the fact that you forgot you were engaged, y'all haven't been planning anything yet"

"Nope. We just enjoying life"

"I'm not even mad at it. I'd be surprised if you even have a wedding. You never been the wedding ceremony type of person"

"I know. It's so unnecessarily long and boring. Plus it's a whole lot of money, stress and time that's spent for other people that you don't really fuck with like that to see you do something so intimate. I've been thinking hard about stuff like that over the past year. That's why I didn't have a baby shower"

"I already knew you wasn't having a baby shower so I wasn't surprised"

"Cause, fuck people" I muttered, grabbing a piece of gum I saw in a pack on the table, unwrapped it and stuck it in my mouth

"So what y'all gone do?"

"Chile ion know" I bawled up the gum wrapper "we probably won't even plan nothing. Might just do some spur of the moment type shit knowing us. Cause planning with us had never went well"

"Well because first of all y'all always late. Especially you"

"I'm not always late"

"Analise you late to everything except an appointment. You'll probably be late to your own funeral"

"I'll probably oversleep" I told her while looking at the bawled up paper. It was quiet for a split second before she started cracking up and so did I

"Ima just let you be great.... But I'm surprised you even had gio early. I figured you would've had him late"

"Probably cause he basically decided when he was ready to come out"

"True. Cause if it was up to you, you would've still been pregnant right now"

"And would be. I'll wait until Scorpio season over with then get his big ass out"

My phone vibrated on the table so I looked down and saw Dre texted me asking what I wanted to eat later so I just responded telling him whatever was fine before sitting the phone back down

"We should have a double date one day" I suggested

"That's cool. But when?"

"Ion know. Ima have to check my schedule and look at my bank account cause you gotta bougie boyfriend so he gone wanna go out to someplace expensive"

"He is not bougie" Autumn laughed "he just like nice things. And don't even act like that cause you already know Dre got it"

"And do.. with his fine self"

"This girl..."

"For real. My man fine. So fine I coul-" I stopped in the midst of what I was about to say and looked to see if my momma was coming  "let me chill cause ion need my momma hearing me talk like this"

"Yeah cause she swear I got you corrupted when you act like this on your own. But you know you can't tell her shit about her favorite child"

"I am not the favorite"

"Analise lie again"

"Well.." I shrugged "I can't help it. Who don't love me?"

"Aysia"

I stuck my finger up and she laughed

"I'm bout to send you to be reunited witcho babydaddy, keep playing" I told her as I threw the bawled up wrapper at her and she caught it, still laughing