Thirty Nine:

Many Weeks later

Analise
November 20
5:23 pm

Since I have been spending the past few weeks hiding out in the house on mommy duties, my sister told me I needed a break. No matter how much I disagreed with her and wanted to stay up under my babies, she AND Dre managed to get me out so I met up with her to go eat while Dre kept the kids

"I can't lie, it feels good to be out the house for a little bit" I told autumn and she nodded

"I know. I told you all you needed was to get out a little bit. Everybody needs a break"

"I still can't believe I had a baby. I still need answers cause that math ain mathing"

"Trust and believe. We both know that math is most definitely mathing. Nothing is 100% from keeping you from getting pregnant except abstinence"

"See.. and I'll just take that risk then cause that ain happening"

Autumn laughed while I dipped one of the chips into the Queso dip and ate it

"I'm not shocked to hear that. Mrs Throat Goat"

I smiled and we both laughed

"Listen. I love my man every single inch of him too. That's why I would never kiss on my kids, especially not on the mouth"

"I just know you ready for them 6 weeks to be over"

"After Friday it's over.. but I still think ima wait" I sighed "as much as I don't want to"

"You? Waiting longer for sex?"

"I know right" I grabbed another chip "but Dre been so understanding and helpful since Gio came so I feel like our first time post-baby, I need to show out. And I can't show out like I want with a newborn and a toddler"

"I completely understand"

"Plus I wanna make sure that thang right when he get up in there"

"Well listen, whenever you ready for him to get up in there let me know. I'll babysit"

I smiled "oh forreal?"

"I'm forreal. You know I love the babies. And Brooklyn love her Gianna. Just let me know when"

"Bet! I'll talk to Dre as soon as possible cause I'm ready"

"You say that now but when it's time for me to pick them up you gone be crying"

"I will but I'll wipe them tears while I'm getting bent over the bed"

Autumn burst out laughing, shaking her head

"I'm not with you Ana. But forreal. I wanna keep my nephew with his handsome self"

"My baby is handsome" I boasted with a grin, eating another chip with some dip "but I'll let you know forreal. I just gotta find a good weekend because thanksgiving is this weekend and then Gigi's birthday weekend is next weekend"

"What y'all doing for her birthday?"

"I don't know but we need to do something. She's been such a big girl helping out with her brother"

"You mean HER baby?" Autumn asked and I nodded

"Oh Kay! And you can't tell her shit about her Gionni"

"She is too perfect. I love her. That's why Dre better make sure he stay on Aysia's ass and don't let her get that baby back"

"I doubt Aysia even worried about Gigi" I shrugged and autumn rose her eyebrow