Sixty Seven:

Emoni
March 6
1:05 pm

"It's always some hating ass, ugly ass hoes in my views everytime I go live" this lil dirty ass girl said as I watched her Instagram live just to wait for her to @ me because people been telling me since last night she's been on live discussing me

I typed in the comments telling her to put an @ on it and waited for her to read it. Eventually when she read my comment she rolled her eyes before sitting back

"You know exactly who I'm talkin bout cause you watching my shit right? And if you claim you don't like me EMONI! Why you watching my shit"

Again I typed in the comments telling her to add me to her live. I know she read what I said but she just skipped over it reading other comments so guess what I did, spam her comments until she acknowledged what I said

I guess she realized I was gonna keep spamming her until she added me so she ended up doing it and crossed her arms

"I'm not about to sit in here and argue with you emoni"

"Cause you smart" I bluntly told her "now ima say what I gotta say, you gone shut up and listen and then ima leave this corny ass live then after that I will NEVER bless you with my presence or acknowledgment again"

"Go ahead" she slammed her hand down

"You constantly talking about me, bringing up my name, saying emoni this and emoni that when I don't think about you or talk about you cause I got better things to worry about. You been on social media for two days straight speaking on me and the fact that you could discuss me for two days is really giving me obsessed"

"Girl Ain nobody obsessed with you. What you got going on other than living off yo brothers and job hopping? You can't even stay in college cause you too dumb"

"If yo brothers can't afford to give you whatever you want then just say that. But mine, they gone step so of course a hating broke bitch like you gone say I'm living off them when I'm not. And even if I am job hopping, which I'm not, regardless money stay in these pockets and I'm doing that while I AM in school stupid hoe"

"Whatever emoni"

"No, keep talking now hoe. You always gotta comeback for everybody else. You can't even afford the sock on my left foot so of course you got time and the energy to try and keep up with my every move. And you would think after I beat yo ass the first three times you'll shut up"

"When you beat me?"

"Walmart! The gas station! Lennox parking garage! Where else next cause obviously I'm going on a city wide tour whooping yo ass. Next location is yo choice ...LIL HAIR"

"Girl bye! My hair is not little and even if it was I bet yo brothers would still try to fuck"

I laughed a little "Bitch my brothers wouldn't even piss on you if you was on fire. And both of em in happy ass relationships with my sisters who ain got no problem beating yo ass about them and sticking yo toilet brush shaped ass head in the toilet where you belong"

"You done?" She asked, not even looking in the camera.

"I'm done now. So from now on keep my name out yo mouth and instead stick a tooth brush, dental floss and a Tik Tac in it cause I heard yo breath smell like roadkill. And me and my job hopping ass will kindly donate some to you along with some washing powder and a new pair of panties or something cause everytime you get on live talkin bout me you always in that same pair of ethika underwear and I know they crusting in the middle"

Once I said what I said she wasted no time ending the live and I shrugged

"This probably what ion got friends now.. oh well"