Twenty Four:

Analise
March 29
6:15 pm

"Aweee look at them twinning" Trin said as she looked at Dre's IG story

He ended up taking Gigi out on a daddy daughter date tonight so while they were gone Trin came over so we could talk about this gender reveal someone was paying us to do

"Girl you see Dre went all out for their lil date tonight. He brought her lil dress and shoes while she was at school, I picked her up and took her to get her nails and toes polished by Lea and when she was done we came back here and he surprised her with flowers"

"Aweee. See, if I had a daddy I would've loved to do something like that"

"It was so cute trin and she loved the flowers. Shit, seeing him do stuff like that kinda turn me on" I muttered the last part while scrolling on Pinterest and stopped at a picture "this is cute"

Trin looked at the screen "yeah. That really is. Just switch the colors on the table to pink and blue"

"But I like these colorsssss"

"Well they want pink and blue like any normal gender reveal"

"I'm sick of normal gender reveals. I need a challenge. I want somebody that's down to let me be creative"

Trin looked at me "bitch you pregnant ain it? Be creative with your own gender reveal"

"Yeahhh no. I don't really want one of those. I'd rather just let the doctor tell me at the appointment"

"No gender reveal party? Why nottt?"

"Why you ain had one?"

"Because all I got is you and Darius family. That would be a waste of an event for that lil ass bit of people" trin pointed to herself

"And you think I got a lot of people to invite to one?"

"Well a lot more people like you because you not as big of a bitch as I am. Plus you actually have your family and Dre's family too. And also you should have one because I wanna throw it! I already got the outfit I wanna wear in my head"

I couldn't help but laugh at trin

"Ughhhh Trinity! I hate you for making me do this... fine"

Trin smiled and clapped her hands together "good! So tell Dre so he can get excited for it too"

"Trust me, Dre probably gonna be the one happy to have one. I enjoy doing this type of stuff for other people but for me... no. I already decided no baby shower"

"I feel you on that one. Shit always full of nosy people, last minute gifts and a bunch of professional dick suckers tryina win the baby bottle drinking contest"

I cracked at the last one while scrolling on the laptop

"Not the professional dick suckers. But lemme shut up cause I be suckin the hell outta my man"

"Same. Which is why I'm not talking TOO much shit about em"

"It be like that. That's probably why they both so in love"

My phone started ringing beside trin so she grabbed it and passed it to me. When I saw it was Dre FaceTiming me I smiled answering it. Once the phone connected Gigi's face was in the camera and she smiled

"Hi mommy!"

"Hey princess Gigi. You look beautiful"

"Thank you mommy" she tried to sit the camera on the table and I could hear Dre talking in the background to some man, sounding like he was ordering something. Once he finished he started talking to Gigi