Six:

Analise
February 1
1:02 pm

"You got this girl so damn spoiled Ana" trin sucked her teeth while I held melody in one arm, sitting on the chair and used the other hand to open the bags of stuff I brought for her this morning

"Let me be great. I saw stuff I thought she would like while I was at the mall"

"Why was you even at the mall early this morning?"

"Dre took my car so he could go get the oil changed and he gave me his Benz to drive" I smiled

"Dre gave you the keys to the BENZZZZZ"

"Yes! And I was proudly driving the hell out of it all morning. I still got it until he bring me my car back"

"I know that's right Ana"

I dug through the bag and pulled out a handful of the outfits I picked up. The first one I unfolded and held up was a fluffy red dress

"We gotta get you some pictures taken in this before Valentine's Day"

"Why Valentine's Day?"

"Cause it screams Valentine's Day"

"It also screams wedding"

"And who the hell getting married soon?"

"You and Dre might as well go ahead and do it right now"

"When me and Dre get married my niece is not wearing no red dress cause my colors won't even be red"

" well I hope they ain white cause we know like hell you ain pure"

I stopping in the middle of pulling the rest of the stuff out and looked at trin

"Look at you throwing stones from a glass house cause I swear you far from innocent yourself"

"Oh I KNOW I'm far from innocent. Especially how dirty I'm bout to do my babydaddy"

"Oh y'all finally about to give in"

"Bitch it's been long enough. Then he wanted to be funny and FaceTime me naked"

"Butt naked?"

"No. But he had on some grey shorts. You know the ones I'm talkin bout"

"The ones that-.. yeah I know... why he dressing like a whore?"

"He playing with me Ana! It's been 3 month-"

"Today makes 4"I cut her off and she tapped her phone screen looking at the date then at melody

"Damn sis, you getting old... but yeah FOUR months. I deserve some now"

"I applaud you for holding out cause personally I could never do that with Dre"

"Well I'm not holding out nomore. I need sex"

"Alright. Just don't give melody another sibling just yet"

"Girl bye! I got on that shot before I left the hospital"

"Oh you ain playing"

"Hell NO! I've been pregnant twice and both times I hated it. I can't go for a third time"

"So what if Darius tell you he want another boy or girl"

"I'll give him permission to cheat just once and that one time the bitch better come back pregnant"

I shook my head while she nodded before realizing what she said about him cheating

"Cheat? So y'all together finally?"