Twenty Six:

Analise
May 18
12:33 pm

We needed groceries... BADLY but Dre had a lineup of tattoos to do today. However, I refused to sit in this house with no food so since trin wanted a tattoo, we compromised and with Darius and trin. While Dre did Trin's tattoo, Darius would go food shopping with me,

"Pizza rolls... pizza rolls..." I scanned through the pizza rolls until I found the triple meat ones that Gigi like to eat so I grabbed a bag for just her and put them in the cart with the rest of the groceries

As we started to walk off of the isle I saw the freezer where they keep the cool whip containers

"Yo ass do not need that" Darius blurted out

"Yes I do"

"No you don't"

"You know what? You mean as hell"

"No. My brother just got yo ass spoiled so you don't know what no is. But I ain Dre. Ima tell yo ass no"

"Cause you think you somebody daddy"

"I am.. a lot of people daddy"

"A wholeee lot of people"

Darius jokingly pushed me upside the head so I laughed

"You be quick with the jokes huh?"

"You know it's outta love though"

"I know. That's why ion trip. Now everybody else know not to play with me"

"I used to hear that everybody was scared of you"

"I ain gone say scared but they know to respect me. And they know ion play when it come to my family and my kids"

"Must be nice" I said as he pushed the cart and melody, who was now 7 months old, sat in the front of it "I always wanted a big brother to be overprotective about me. I be telling emoni she lucky"

"Well I gotchu lil dre. And Emoni already know. She quick to tell somebody she'll get her brothers"

"I know that's right. You like that about your babymommas too?"

"Lea and Tania, hell yeah. Well I'm the most protective of Lea outta all my babymommas because Lea my best friend, straight up and I'm all she got so she know no matter what it is, ima phone call away."

"So just Lea and Tania"

Darius nodded "I'm real protective over Tania too but she don't really need me like that now that she married and shit. But even still, she know ima phone call away for her too"

"So that's Lea, Tania... trin really don't count"

"Nah trin ain no babymomma"

"So you missing three ain it?"

"Kira, kema and Diamond? Mann that's a whole different story"

"Do you just don't care about them?"

"I do because they had my kids and if it's NECESSARY they know I got them. But other than that, hell no. Well kema, it depends cause she so sensitive. So everytime somebody say something she don't like she quick to say she gone me on them and I tell her it don't work like that"

"Wait seriously?" I laughed

"Mannn yeah. And them other two, they ain full of shit but drama so I feel like it ain even necessary to follow them up. And they always on shit about niggas"

"One of em was pregnant ain it?"

"Kira.. or at least that's what she said then just so happened to have the money for the abortion after ol boy left her and Diamond ass alone"