I mean, how many guys would I really let eat my ass when my mom was in the next room?

When he grabbed onto my dick and started jerking it while also going to town with my asshole, I let out a moan that was way too fucking loud for this quiet house. He stopped completely and I looked back in a panic, but he was just smiling so big. We just looked at each other for what felt like ages, listening closely to hear if my mom was about to bust the door down.

"Mm, baby boy can't be quiet after all," he said breathily. "Head back down, Petals."

I followed his instructions and put my head back down, but before long, his hand snaked around and covered my mouth. My eyes widened as he went back to doing just what he was doing before, rimming me and jerking me all at once. My head was pulled back by the force of his hand and God this was so fucking hot I was going to cum so fast.

It was that fucking tongue.

I was whining softly against his palm, grasping the pillow so tightly that my nails might shred it. The way his tongue lashed against my hole was bringing me closer and closer to climax and all I needed was for him to—

Oh, fuck. He started sucking my dick from the back, his finger drawing circles on my hole. At one point, he had both of my balls in his mouth at one time. Jameson let go of my mouth, making me gasp for air, when he flipped my body over once again.

He took my entire cock in his mouth, making me throw my head back. A loud groan barely ghosted past my lips before he slapped his hand over my mouth again without looking up.

Jameson pulled away for a second and said, "If you can't be quiet, I'll stop," and I shook my head.

I attempted to beg, but it was only muffled by his big fingers sliding into my mouth. I suppressed my moan and sucked on them while he went back to sucking me. It was only a moment later that I bucked into his face and came in white, hot spurts. Jameson swallowed it all and licked my dick from bottom to top for good measure.

As I always was after messing around with him, my body was made of gelatin and I couldn't do anything besides liquify on the bed. Jameson kissed up my stomach until he was hovering over me and then kissed my lips.

"So good, but," he paused and dropped his voice to a whisper, "I like you better when you're loud." I regained my strength and pushed him onto his back, climbing on top of him.

"We'll have plenty of time for that when we get back," I said softly, kissing his jaw. "Now it's your time to keep quiet—"

"No," he said and cupped my cheeks (the ones on my face). "I'm okay. I just want to lay with you, baby boy."

I smiled, trying to slide my hand down between us to jerk him off anyways, but he grabbed my wrist and kissed me so hard I forgot what I was doing. Our tongues tangoed and twisted and tarantellaed until I was gasping for air. I became suddenly very aware of the fact that I was completely butt naked while he still had pants and underwear on.

He looked up at me when I pushed myself up off of his chest, staring down at him. His hazel eyes were half open, a small smirk on his lips. "You look so good when you're fresh fucked," he said, licking his smiling lips.

"Thanks, except you haven't actually fucked me," I pointed, making him feign surprise.

Jameson looked around comically. "You want me to do it here, now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Absolutely not."

Just as I was climbing off of him to fetch my underwear off the floor, there was a knock at my door. I jumped a foot in the air, freezing like they could see my stark naked body and Jameson's boner through the door. I thanked my lucky stars for whoever invented locks on doors.