TWENTY-ONE

TWENTY
SMUT  (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

I woke up the next morning with my head on his chest.

After he dragged me inside so my body could thaw the night before, I went to my room, expecting him to stay out in the living room. But only a moment after I bundled myself under three blankets, my door opened. Jameson ducked in and slid into the bed beside me, pulling me as close as he possibly could.

I stroked his hair until he fell asleep and then laid my ear over his heart so I could listen to it beating. The rhythmic thumping lulled me to sleep and I dreamed of another world.

A world where Jameson and I started a band. He was human and didn't have enemies and we traveled the world, making music and beating drums. Ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum. It was the most amazing dream and I wished I'd never woken up.

I was glad I did, though, because he was still in my bed.

He was fast asleep and our legs were tangled. I was practically on top of him. It terrified me to think that he'd wake up and remember how flawed I am and go back to being cold.

Not that I'd blame him.

I owed Mac an apology for having to deal with me. She was a good friend, not just to me but also Jameson. I doubt it would have gotten all that far with Luke in the dirty bathroom of a college bar, but the opportunity was there. Mac didn't let me do it, thank God.

Jameson moaned in his sleep. I wasn't sure if it was in a sexual way or a tired way or maybe in a completely unrelated dream way. But it was hot and I dared to look under the sheets at his boxers, my eyes widening at the 1) very erect and 2) very large tool tenting in his pants.

He said good morning by placing a hand on my ass, squeezing hard. Okay, he was horny. As fuck.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Mm, morning," he said.

I looked up at his face to find him already looking at me. He smiled timidly after getting caught. I thought back to what I saw under the sheets and got an idea that might get me shunned, but it was worth asking.

"Jameson?" I asked, pressing a cautious hand on his abdomen. He hummed, flexing his stomach under my touch. "I just couldn't help but notice . . ."

He sucked in a breath when I slid my hand down to grab his hard cock, wrapping my fingers around it over his boxers. I watched his face screw up, having not expected any contact this morning. His hand on my ass squeezed, apparently enjoying this so far.

I leaned over and pressed a kiss to his chest. "I could take care of it for you . . . if you'd like."

Without waiting for an answer, I moved so I was straddling his lap, looking down at his face. He looked like he was hypnotized, eyes trained on my face. I took a deep breath and ground my erect dick against his, making his lips part. He grabbed my hips roughly, pulling my lower half down to create more friction.

"You're a bit of a slut, huh?" Jameson groaned, catching me completely off guard. I moaned at the words, nodding my head submissively. "Can't go a day without someone touching you?"

I shook my head. "He didn't touch me," I said. "I only kissed him but that's it. Everything else is for you . . ."

Jameson chuckled lowly, pulling my face down to meet his lips. All the while our hips were rocking together desperately. "That's right," he said, his hands cupping my ass hard, spreading the cheeks apart and then pushing them back. "How about you show me how sorry you are for being a little slut at the bar?"