TWENTY-FOUR

TWENTY-FOUR
SMUT (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Oh, God. That tongue.

That was all I could think as I was pinned to the bed with his tongue sliding across my body like it was a slip and slide. Every inch of my neck and collarbones (and I think he licked my armpit? I don't know but I was into it). When his mouth found its way to my nipples, I had to refrain from moaning out loud.

This was so wrong. My mom would have a stroke if she knew.

But God it was so right.

His tongue swirled around my tits with a little bit of teeth. I buried my hands in his hair and tugged hard, making him breathe deeper through his nose. I felt his hands on my hips, squeezing and pinching the skin until there was sure to be marks.

When he pulled away, I pulled at his shirt, which was on the floor in seconds. I stared breathlessly at his body, every curve of every muscle always making my heart pound. He smiled as my hands found themselves caressing his abdomen, my teeth sunken into my lip.

"You are so fucking hot," he whispered. "So, so, so fucking hot." I sat up and grabbed his face, pulling him in for a kiss. Jameson grabbed my ass again, squeezing my cheeks until I let out a moan. "Uh-uh, no noise, baby boy," he said, smiling into my lips.

He flipped me over in one swift movement, landing face-first into my pillows with a gasp. My hips were pulled up into the air, leaving me ass up. Jameson smacked the skin through my jeans once, making me bite down into the pillow. I couldn't see a damn thing except my pillowcase but felt everything.

I felt his mouth on my ass cheek, biting down. I pushed my hips back into his face, making him laugh out loud.

"Easy, babe," he said in a hushed tone.

Before I could respond, his fingers were slipping under the waistband of my jeans and boxers and pulling them both down at the same time. I hissed at the cold air on my exposed skin, lifting my knees one at a time so he could add them to the pile of abandoned clothes on the floor.

He moved so he was on top of me, his lips right next to my ear and his clothed erection pressing against my bare ass. "Are you gonna be a good boy and keep your mouth shut?" he whispered, making me release a breathy affirmative. "Good."

I rolled my eyes back when he sucked and bit down onto my neck. I rotated my hips back into his cock, making him chuckle lowly.

Returning back to his original spot behind me, I gasped when his hand smacked down once again. I was hard just thinking about the red hot marks he was probably making on my skin. The smack was so loud, I almost didn't want him to do it again as much as I did.

"Quiet," I mumbled into the pillow.

He hummed behind me and before I knew it, his mouth was on me. My breath hitched in my throat when I felt his flattened tongue lick a stripe from my balls to the top of my crack. I melted in a puddle right then and there.

Holy fuck, Jameson was eating me out.

I closed my eyes and basked in the feeling of his tongue sliding across my hole sloppily, sucking and kissing. I rolled my hips back into his face, making him grab my hips and hold me in place. He straightened his tongue and fucked my hole with it, making me want more.

The feeling of his fingers prodding into my hips and the way he was breathing against my most sensitive area. My teeth sunk into the pillow, small whines muffled into the cotton case. He had no idea how fucking hot he made me. Even when he wasn't touching me, just the way his eyes would scan my face and neck, or the way I'd catch him biting his lip when I was just in my underwear after a shower. I had never been this attracted to someone and it scared me half to death.