After Party

If smut isn't your thing, skip about halfway through this chapter 💕

————-

"Are you sure about this?" Jake questioned as he unlocked his front door, his lips locked on mine.

"Just unlock the stupid door," I muttered against his lips.

As cool as I tried to play things, my heart was racing inside of my chest. Jake was hot. I knew it and so did he and he intimidated me. It was clear that he was a lot more experienced than I was and my lack of experience made me anxious.

The door swung closed behind us and Jake had my back pressed against the door as he attacked my neck and exposed collarbones. His hands moved to my back to unzip my dress and it was discarded in the hallway.

A trail of clothes was left behind as we found ourselves in Jake's bedroom and he had me laid down on his bed.

"Last chance to change your mind," he groaned against my lips as I raised my hips to grind up against him.

"Shut up and screw me," I muttered before biting his bottom lip.

I wrapped my arms around Jake's neck, bringing him closer to me as I kissed him. He teased me by grinding against me and a needy moan left my mouth before I could stop it.

"Let me know if you get uncomfortable, okay?"

I nodded as he kissed down my chest, trailing kisses to my navel before moving to my hips where his teeth lightly nipped the skin.

"When was your last time?" Jake muttered against my skin, sending a chill down my spine.

"Over a year," I admitted as Jake found his way down to where I needed him most, his tongue teasing circles around my clit.

"Don't tease me," I moaned, needing more of him.

"If you don't like teasing then why are you moaning," he smirked, his lips grazing against me as he kissed back up my body, each kiss ending with a nip of my skin. "Tell me what you want."

"You," I replied breathily.

"Since you asked so nicely, darlin," he muttered against my lips before teasing my entrance.

"Please," I managed to moan and he slowly filled me, moving inch by inch to allow me to adjust to his size.

Holy hell. This dude was massive and the shit eating grin on his face told me that he knew.

"You doing okay?" He questioned and I nodded.

My arms that I had wrapped around Jake's neck were now rolling down his back, my nails digging in as he slowly began to thrust.

"Faster," I begged.

Jake increased his pace and I gripped his shoulders, moans spilling from my lips as he hit all of the right spots.

"I said faster not jackhammer mode," I groaned and Jake laughed as he slightly slowed his thrusting.

"I can't help it, you feel so good," he muttered against my lips.

"You make me feel good," I managed to mutter.

"Are you ready to cum for me, sweetheart?"

I nodded and he reached between us, rubbing my clit in circles, making sure I finished just as he did. As he tried to catch his breath, he plopped beside me in bed.

"We can't do that again," I muttered as I attempted to catch my breath.

"You didn't sound like you had a bad time."

I laughed breathily and shook my head as I rolled onto my side to look at him.

"You did good," I said as I patted his chest. "I just don't want to jeopardize our work relationship."

"Just good?" Jake asked, almost offended. "I just gave you a five star performance."

"That was five stars?" I questioned with a hint of a smile, clearly teasing him.

"Oh, c'mon," Jake said as he playfully pushed me. "I guess you weren't too bad either."

"Yeah, I'm a really good pillow princess."

I smiled to myself before sliding out of bed.

"You want to grab something to eat?"

"I doubt we'll find much at ten pm on Christmas Eve," I replied as I reached behind myself to zip my dress up.

"I can order a pizza," Jake replied with a shrug. "Pizza is always there."

"Extra cheese, double pepperoni, and throw some jalapeños on there too, please."

Jake chuckled as he grabbed his phone and tried to find an open pizza place before settling on Pizza Hut.

"That looks uncomfortable," Jake said as he made his way to his closet. "Here."

He handed me a t-shirt before helping me to unzip my dress, which I slipped off before pulling the shirt on. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up and he waited for the pizza before I met him in his living room.

"Your house is cute," I said as I plopped down. "It has charm."

"Of course it does, Brooklyn. It's mine."

"To be fair we only really spend time in here," I replied with a shrug.

I reached over and took the remote from Jake with a smile before looking through the channels.

"I know it's Christmas Eve but I really don't feel like watching a Christmas movie," I groaned. "I'm signing into my Netflix account."

I sighed and signed into my account and looked through the various movies before settling on a show.

"Set 97 years after a nuclear war destroyed civilization, a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to earth hoping to repopulate the planet," Jake muttered out loud as he read the synopsis. "Sounds okay I guess."

"I've only seen a few episodes but we can restart it! It's really good so far," I replied as the doorbell rang. "I'd answer it but I'm not wearing pants."

Jake chuckled and left me on the couch to answer the door, bringing our pizza and breadsticks inside and sat it on the coffee table in front of the couch.

As Jake went back to the kitchen to get us drinks and plates, I kept my eyes on him, smiling to myself.

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect arrangement— friendship with an attractive man and getting to have good sex with that man. It was too perfect.

Jake sat back down and hit play as we ate our pizza. We ended up getting a few episodes into The 100 before I fell asleep.

I woke up during the early morning hours with my head on his shoulder. I looked at my watch to check the time before jumping up and running to Jake's room to get my clothes on from the night before.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked with a yawn.

"It's almost six. I need to get home before my parents wake up," I replied as I jumped up and down to pull my pantyhose up.

Once I got my shoes on, I grabbed my keys and bolted for the door but before I could turn the handle, Jake was behind me and I turned around. Without a single thought, he quickly kissed me before opening the door for me.

"See you tomorrow," I said as I rushed to my car.