"I can do that," Yoongi whispered, leaning in for a kiss. "-do you like those sort of things though?"

"What things? Toys? Pet names?"

"Yeah,"

"Sometimes – again, it's mostly a heat thing. I'd rather have your fingers than a toy," Jimin confessed, reaching for Yoongi's hand. He ran his fingers along Yoongi's, causing his breathing to hitch in his throat. Yoongi wasn't sure if he'd survive this.

You can have them

All of them

Fuck

"As for pet names, I like when you call me baby or pup," Jimin continued as if his previous statement had zero effect on Yoongi. "I'd also like to be able to touch you when we get to that stage. I don't wanna be — well no, I think being tied up would be fun and incredibly hot, but not as a first time kind of thing,"

"O-Okay," Yoongi breathed, heart beating faster now in his ribcage. "A-Anything else?"

"Foreplay is important," Jimin said in a tone that left no room for argument. "— and my safeword is red, not that I think you're going to violate my body in anyway but because I know you'll either ask me about it or tell me to pick something,"

"You're right, I would have,"

"What about you? I want to please you too eventually," Jimin said, moving to sit in Yoongi's lap. Yoongi prayed that he wouldn't get hard.

"You already do by trusting me with your body," he breathed out.

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Such a sap," he mumbled, kissing his cheek. "I'm being serious. Do you want me to call you anything? Do you want me in a position like this? Or do you want to be on top?" Jimin prompted.

"No I don't want any names — not now at least, and this is fine, but I'd like to be on top," Yoongi admitted, shyly.

"Do you want me from behind?" Yoongi blushed. Jimin was teasing him now.

Fuck

Absolutely

Tell him yes

"If it's alright with you, I'd prefer to see your face, love," he mumbled, and Jimin nodded, knowing all too well that yes, Yoongi would like to have him from behind.

"That's more than okay with me," he replied.

A few more words were exchanged on the subject before they returned to their show, excitement on the horizon for all things that were soon to come.

——————————

Min Yoongi was horny. It'd been his misfortune to wake up in the mood with zero time to deal with the problem at hand, and it only got worse as the day went on. When Jimin face-timed him during his lunch break, and he found the younger was wearing nothing but his old university sweater, Yoongi was pretty much a goner.

He did his best to control himself throughout the remainder of his day — he had to appear professional god dammit — but the minute he slipped into his car, he stopped trying to fight his emotions. He let out a low groan, trying to find a comfortable position to sit in.

Home now

Need to get off

Need him

Yeah, yeah I know

The drive home felt excruciatingly long, and Yoongi felt almost feral as he rushed up to Jimin's apartment. He was grateful that the elevator was empty but was furious with how long it took just to get up to his floor.