After 1 hr;

Roshni and his friends comes in ansh's room for taking him for the surgery. Kunj already has changed his dress in hospital clothes.

Nik- ansh come jaan lets go now.

Ansh hides behind twinkle and nods in no clutching her dupatta in his tight grip.

K- ansh come here bchcha we have already talked about it na.

A- no i dont want surgery.

R- ansh u wont even feel anything baby. U will be sleeping whole time i promise.

K- ansh come here. Papa ka brave boy h na. Aise darte nhi h come jaan.

Kunj goes towards him and forcefully takes him in his arms but ansh starts struggling and crying and was pulling twinkle's dupatta.

A(crying)- mumma plsss noo ni jana mko.

K- ansh leave her beta see papa is also coming with u na. (trying to remove her dupatta from his hand) ansh leave it jaan. (but he was very tightly clutching it)

R- kunj he is scared he wont leave her like this. Twinkle do one thing remove ur dupatta. When he will asleep i will give u back for now lets just take him inside.

Twinkle looks at kunj with teary eyes he nods then she looks at ansh who was just crying and making grabby hands so that she will take him in her embarace. Her tears starts flowing. She comes towards him and pecks his forehead and kisses his heart.

T- all the best mra bchcha. Shh rote nhi mumma will wait for u ok. Come soon.

She removes her pin and gives her dupatta to kunj bcz ansh was clutching and pulling it. Ansh starts screaming more and was just calling her but she turns around (offcourse which mother can see her child going into OT for heart surgery) Kunj looks at her helplessly but roshni pats his shoulder. He nods and he, nik and roshni takes ansh inside OT. Twinkle sits on nearby chair and cries badly. Parvati sits beside her and rubs her back.

P- twinkle pls handle urself he will be fine after this.

T(crying)- I know parvati but how can i see him going for heart surgery. He is just 8 yrs old. Aur kitna suffer krega mra bchcha. Babaji pls keep him safe wrna me mar jaungi agr use kuchh bhi hua toh.

P(hugs her)- shhh twinkle what r u saying haan. Relax ansh will be ok sb h na uske saath. Think positive and trust ur babaji. (twinkle nods but still crying so much)

Inside Prep room;

Ansh was in kunj's arms crying so much as nurse was making him ready for surgery. Nik and roshni were scrubbing.

K(to nurse)- hold him for a min i need to scrub my hands.

R- oh hlo u r not coming inside ok. Remember the rules na we cant allow parents in OT.

K- and if u r forgotten then let me remind u i m not only his father but also a dr so yes i can come inside and i will.

Nik- kunj pls try to understand u cant see him on OT table. So me and roshni will handle him.

K- Why r u not understanding damn it i need to come.

R- kunj....(sighs) ok fine u can come but promise me after he sleep u will go out without arguing otherwise i wont allow u.

K(nods)- ok.

Roshnik nods and nurse makes all of them wear their masks and caps. Kunj doesnt wear his mask as ansh will get scared on not seeing his face. He takes ansh in his arms and they all goes inside OT. Kunj was staring at OT table.

Nik(pats his back)- make him lie down.

Kunj nods and after taking deep breath makes ansh lie down on it.

A(screams)- no papa pls lets go out na. Mummaaaa.....papa take me to mumma i dont want this plsss.

K- shhh kuchh nhi h relax. Dr sedate him.

Anaesthesiologist nods and tries to put a mask on ansh face from which anaesthesia gas was coming out but ansh was not letting him.

Nik- ansh bchcha see it is just a mask baby. Wear it and take deep breaths u will feel relaxed.

A(screams)- no mujhe mumma pass jana h. Mummaaaa.....

Kunj takes the mask from that dr's hand.

K- ansh phle shh rona bnd. Ok i will take u to mumma but u remember on ur bday when i make u wear the same mask u was feeling good r8. (ansh nods slowly) so after this also u will feel good like that day and then i will take u to mumma now ok.

A- promise? no surgery

K- hmm first wear this mask and take deep breaths cmmon. (ansh let him and kunj holds the mask above his nose) now deep and long breaths ansh.

Ansh takes deep breaths and within a min his eyes starts getting heavy. Nik without his notice injects a muscle relaxer in his iv line. Ansh becomes completely relaxed and was going in sleep.

A(whispers)- papa...mu...maaa...(and he slept)

Kunj holds the mask for some seconds more and roshni connects several leads on his chest and ankle leaving the space where she will make incision. Kunj looks at monitor and see his vitals were getting normal means now he is in very deep sleep so he removes the mask and slowly wipes his tears.

K(whispers)- i m sry my cupcake for this but it is only for ur good. All the best. Mumma papa r waiting for u. U r my sher bchcha papa is proud of u.

Roshni and nik's eyes were teary but they know they need to be strong.

R- kunj now u should go out. From here we will handle pls trust us.

K- i trust u guys. Keep my baby safe. (they nods and kunj turns to go but stops feeling a tug on his finger. He turns his head and see ansh was holding his finger. Kunj's tears falls out but he presses his lips together trying hard not to cry. He joins his forehead with ansh's and takes deep breaths then very gently makes him leave his finger then went out without turning back).

He comes out immidiately engulf in a bone crushing hug by none other than doodle who was seeing everything from the glass window. Now kunj couldnt control himself more and completely breaks down hugging him back. Doodle rubs his back and let him cry as much as he wants bcz he know kunj needs this. Kunj was crying like a baby hugging him tightly. After 10 mins doodle feels his cries has reduced so he makes him sit on nearby chair and gives him a water bottle.

K(slowly)-no i dont want anything.

D- kunj have it tujhe twinkle ko bhi smbhalna h. Haalat dekh uski jbse bs roye jaa rhi h.

Kunj looks around and finds twinkle sitting at a distance and badly crying hugging parvati. He sighs and takes water bottle from doodle and goes towards her. Parvati gets up seeing him and kunj sits on her place and side hugs twinkle.

K(caressing her hairs)- twinkle shhh he will be fine.

T(hugs him tightly)- kunjjj m...my baby......

K- shhh stop crying twinkle. Our baby is so strong just like us. Bs some hrs then he will be again in ur lap blabbering non-stop and will irritate me but i promise i wont scold him today. I wont stop him twinkle for anything bs wo thik hoke jldi aa jaye. (tears again starts flowing from his eyes)

Seeing their condition parvati too hugs doodle and cries. Doodle rubs her back and kisses her forehead.

T- kunj i m sry it is all bcz of me.

All becomes shocked.

So thats it guys. Hope u like it.

Byy and love u alll a lotttt.