16. Training On The First Day

Beginne am Anfang

Spider-man raised an eyebrow. "Never mind?"

Fubuki looked away as she held her arm. "Yeah, just forget it. Thanks for saving me."

"Sure thing," said Spider-man with a smile as he turned around. He then stared off with a blush underneath his mask.

Meanwhile, Fubuki just smiled softly to herself. Still a sweetheart as always.

~~~

Soon enough entering the Dojo, they walk in as they see the old man himself in the center of the room, "Ah, Spider-man, Miss Blizzard. So glad to make your acquaintance."

"Hey, Bang. Take it that the spa did wonders for you?"

"Hehe, you could say that. My back hasn't felt that good in ages."

"Oh yeah, I get the feeling a lot. Had a lot of back problems too. Probably stiff from all the swinging I guess."

"Oh I see."

"So what are we doing today Bang?" Spider-man asked as he cracks his fingers while stepping forward to Bang.

"I figured that light sparring would suffice." In an instant Bang goes in for a kick which Spider-man evaded by leaning back a little as his foot nearly missed his head.

Spider-man went to counterattack by using his fist which was heading towards Bang's jaw. Bang redirected the fist using his Fist of Flowing Water Crushing Rock sending an attack that sending a counter to Spider-man's face making him stumble back to launched his foot directly to Bang's face.

Spider-man regained his position from the impact, he was on the ground in all fours like a tiger getting ready to strike as Bang stood straight rubbing his head a little from the unexpected kick while Fubuki was watching in awe.

"I take it you're the do first, talk later kind of guy," said Spider-man

"Hmm," said Bang. "Very interesting. Very interesting indeed."

"You know, it's customary to tell a new trainee when the training is actually going to start," said Spider-man. "Otherwise, you're probably going to make them nervous and scare them off."

"You're a bit of a teacher yourself, aren't you?" asked Bang. "And ah yes, but you don't seem the type to be scared off so easily."

"Oh?"

"I can tell by your face. Your eyes, mostly."

"I see." Spider-man said, quickly rolling forward he pressed his hands on the floor to go in for a kick to Bang's chest but the old man simply moves out of the way colliding a hit to Spider-man's chest making him bounce off the wooden floor, back hitting the wall. From Bang's side he felt a webline pull him forward a little when he felt a fist connected to his face sending him to the side wall as well.

"Unpredictable indeed." Bang said as he rubs the bruised side of his face.

Spider-man recoiled as he sticks to the ceiling, "It helps out in most cases."

"Why not use your full power instead?" Bang asked with curiosity as he stood in the middle of the room looking up at the costumed hero.